OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

bg- those are my favorite IDs I've seen so far this year. Really
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

really wanna cop these Reptars, but with the tax and shipping it's just not worth it...

really wanna cop these Reptars, but with the tax and shipping it's just not worth it...

5583997416_fd75532c9a_z.jpg

Battleground those are 
pimp.gif

they remind me so much of the heaven's gate dunk high SBs that got scraped years ago. I really would like to learn how to speckle

5583997416_fd75532c9a_z.jpg

Battleground those are 
pimp.gif

they remind me so much of the heaven's gate dunk high SBs that got scraped years ago. I really would like to learn how to speckle

Finally..

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
im please as to how they came out, might do a NWT/BG custom and add the speckles on the mid sole and Kobe logo

Finally..

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
im please as to how they came out, might do a NWT/BG custom and add the speckles on the mid sole and Kobe logo

Originally Posted by battleground03

Good color placement on the last few ID's

Diddy - Those look sick on foot
pimp.gif

Just finished customizing this pair and no they're not for NWT
laugh.gif

5583245490_1a297de377_z.jpg

5583245456_8b505c7033_z.jpg

Great work BG, quick question what type of technique did u use to do the speckles?? toothbrush???

Originally Posted by battleground03

Good color placement on the last few ID's

Diddy - Those look sick on foot
pimp.gif

Just finished customizing this pair and no they're not for NWT
laugh.gif

5583245490_1a297de377_z.jpg

5583245456_8b505c7033_z.jpg

Great work BG, quick question what type of technique did u use to do the speckles?? toothbrush???

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jmizzo. everytime i see a design in this thread and say 'it wont get better' to myself. im wrong again

you do a great job with yer id's, i bought a pair of iv's fromya and wouldnt have done a thing different, just like this time !

do the scales when using what jmizzo did look kinda ORANGE to anyone else ?

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jmizzo. everytime i see a design in this thread and say 'it wont get better' to myself. im wrong again

you do a great job with yer id's, i bought a pair of iv's fromya and wouldnt have done a thing different, just like this time !

do the scales when using what jmizzo did look kinda ORANGE to anyone else ?

Back
Top Bottom