OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Very nice John! If for any reason I have to send my gradient IDs back, I'll be doing something similar to that.

The wait is killing me...lol

Very nice John! If for any reason I have to send my gradient IDs back, I'll be doing something similar to that.

The wait is killing me...lol

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jmizzo. everytime i see a design in this thread and say 'it wont get better' to myself. im wrong again

you do a great job with yer id's, i bought a pair of iv's fromya and wouldnt have done a thing different, just like this time !

do the scales when using what jmizzo did look kinda ORANGE to anyone else ?
thanks..

they look a little orange in the picture but not in real life.

thanks MJROD and SDUBL too...they look really nice.

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jmizzo. everytime i see a design in this thread and say 'it wont get better' to myself. im wrong again

you do a great job with yer id's, i bought a pair of iv's fromya and wouldnt have done a thing different, just like this time !

do the scales when using what jmizzo did look kinda ORANGE to anyone else ?
thanks..

they look a little orange in the picture but not in real life.

thanks MJROD and SDUBL too...they look really nice.

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

this was probably asked, but do the kove vi ID's run true to size? i usually wear a size 11 in kicks, so do i get a size 11 in these?

grin.gif
nerd.gif

im tryna order these ASAP.. please help

this was probably asked, but do the kove vi ID's run true to size? i usually wear a size 11 in kicks, so do i get a size 11 in these?

grin.gif
nerd.gif

grin.gif
nerd.gif

Yes they do... Unless you have very wide feet... Why don't you just try a GR in a local Shoe Retailer?

grin.gif
nerd.gif

Yes they do... Unless you have very wide feet... Why don't you just try a GR in a local Shoe Retailer?

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

grin.gif
nerd.gif

I'm in the bronx and niketown is too far just to try on some kicks lol.. but i guess im gonna do that so i dont end up with kicks too small, thanks for the help though.

grin.gif
nerd.gif

I'm in the bronx and niketown is too far just to try on some kicks lol.. but i guess im gonna do that so i dont end up with kicks too small, thanks for the help though.

the scales on the snakepools look similar to the shade of yellow the GR tour yellows have?
or am I tripping?

the scales on the snakepools look similar to the shade of yellow the GR tour yellows have?
or am I tripping?

grin.gif
nerd.gif

No doubt fam... I also have a wide/flat foot, it's true to size for me too, but it doesn't hurt to try one on...

grin.gif
nerd.gif

No doubt fam... I also have a wide/flat foot, it's true to size for me too, but it doesn't hurt to try one on...

Originally Posted by I MRDR PEEPS 4 FUN

Why buy anything GR?

Not sure if serious... What do you mean? 
laugh.gif
 i think he's trying to get his post count up. in the other thread he said the same thing cause you can "make your own heat instead of buying GR"

Originally Posted by I MRDR PEEPS 4 FUN

Why buy anything GR?

Not sure if serious... What do you mean? 
laugh.gif
 i think he's trying to get his post count up. in the other thread he said the same thing cause you can "make your own heat instead of buying GR"

Back
Top Bottom