OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Originally Posted by s dubl

Camo option was up for a few days actually. Was limited to 240 or 2400 pairs.

I'm pretty sure it'll be back soon.

What up Chris? Where ya been bro?

i think it was 240 pairs. they probably won't even sell 2400 iDs 
laugh.gif

i wish the price was cheaper. the IV ID thread had a new pair of iDs pretty much every day 
frown.gif

lol, yeah I couldnt remember how many 0s were on the camos
grin.gif

realtalkjohnny..looks like you made up your mind so I wont complicate it with my choice haha. It takes between 3-4 weeks from order to doorstep.

lol, yeah I couldnt remember how many 0s were on the camos
grin.gif

realtalkjohnny..looks like you made up your mind so I wont complicate it with my choice haha. It takes between 3-4 weeks from order to doorstep.

I'd go with the 4th pair. You won't be as happy if u got any of the others, if you ask me. And a solid blue or orange sole would make em even hotter
pimp.gif

I'd go with the 4th pair. You won't be as happy if u got any of the others, if you ask me. And a solid blue or orange sole would make em even hotter
pimp.gif

Just got my ID's and am NOT too happy with the paint job.  The first two colors dont even blend in to each other like the bottom 2 does....whacked

Just got my ID's and am NOT too happy with the paint job.  The first two colors dont even blend in to each other like the bottom 2 does....whacked

More pics HTS4LYFE. I got to pick up a pair with that gradient color soon. I've learned to deal with the eyelet showing now.... F it.

More pics HTS4LYFE. I got to pick up a pair with that gradient color soon. I've learned to deal with the eyelet showing now.... F it.

Originally Posted by never wear them

More pics HTS4LYFE. I got a pair to pick up soon with that gradient effect.

Il post more soon but do you think that gradient job is normal?

Originally Posted by never wear them

More pics HTS4LYFE. I got a pair to pick up soon with that gradient effect.

Il post more soon but do you think that gradient job is normal?

Those are 2 dominant colors... It's gonna be hard to get an actual gradient/faded look. You would need more upper/space to have the full fade effect. Like a hair cut/fade lol.

Those are 2 dominant colors... It's gonna be hard to get an actual gradient/faded look. You would need more upper/space to have the full fade effect. Like a hair cut/fade lol.

Back
Top Bottom