* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

Originally Posted by Executive76

Darius Miles was waived

not surprised
ohwell.gif

I am really routing for LeBron this season. If he needs to use those things for motivation, then so be it. I hope he tears the NBA to shreds this season. Good luck Bron. Messed up with those racist tweets.

^messed up? You act like those tweets are the only racists remarks ever made. Racism affects everybody of all races and ages. He should be the professional and ignore any negativity that comes his way. He's trying way too hard to paint himself as the victim. Dude lied, quit and gave up on his teammates, fans, city, state and franchise. NO %%%! his dumb +%! is going to catch flames for all this. Dude is soft for real. He's probably noticing that he can't just go back to Ohio like it's 2003 again. He brought this upon himself. I hope he suffers from this..

LeBron needs to learn how to handle criticism/negative remarks and keep his mouth shut.

I guess thats the price thats paid for having your ego inflated as a child.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

^messed up? You act like those tweets are the only racists remarks ever made. Racism affects everybody of all races and ages. He should be the professional and ignore any negativity that comes his way. He's trying way too hard to paint himself as the victim. Dude lied, quit and gave up on his teammates, fans, city, state and franchise. NO %%%! his dumb +%! is going to catch flames for all this. Dude is soft for real. He's probably noticing that he can't just go back to Ohio like it's 2003 again. He brought this upon himself. I hope he suffers from this..

you must be from ohio...

I'm from New York. Anybody who thinks lebron is the victim is in denial. Dude is probably upset is sales are down, marketing ain't been going as planned and Lrmr is going down. He made his own bed.

don't hate on my man lebron. nobody else has ever received hate mail. put yourself in his shoes. imagine 100 million dollars and a few racist people yelling at you over the internet. how would you live with yourself?

ATLANTA -- If LeBron James wasn't LeBron James and instead was a Cavaliers fan living in Akron he might not like himself all that much right now.

James said Thursday he can relate to why many fans, especially from his home state, continue to be angry at him. But he also said people upset with his decision to sign with the Heat need to move on.

"If I was a fan and I was on the outside looking in, I could be upset a little bit if one of my favorite players left," James said. "Or if I felt like he betrayed us or whatever the case may be. But you have to get over it."

James is an avid sports fan who regularly attends football games from his old high school to the NFL. As a supporter of the Yankees, Cowboys and Ohio State, he's actually having a tough week with all three having troubles lately.

That is why he says he can understand to the backlash he's received. But he is not about to apologize for it.

"Sports are very emotional and fans are very emotional," James said. "At times they really believe you may be related to them you and you sleep in their house. When you do something wrong and you leave their house they can become very emotional. I've understood that over the years. But at the same time, you have to understand you have to do what is best yourself."

he will never everrrr get it

come to yankee stadium homie

see the love you get

ive heard about racism twice bit not once about why people are upset with him

That is why he says he can understand to the backlash he's received. But he is not about to apologize for it.

Originally Posted by DubA169

"If I was a fan and I was on the outside looking in, I could be upset a little bit if one of my favorite players left," James said. "Or if I felt like he betrayed us or whatever the case may be. But you have to get over it."

@KingJames
LeBron James

Let's clear this up! I never said to the Cavs fans to "get over it". I've never and will never say
anything bad about them. 7 years of joy!
1 hour ago via Echofon

you can call me a hater. but dude is a confused person

"I reached out to LeBron, but he did not reach back out to me," said Noah at the time (free agency). "He did not want to talk to me, which is fine."

When asked how he feels about James, Noah is diplomatic: "I have a lot of respect for LeBron and his game. But does that mean I agree with some of the things he does? No."

Originally Posted by DubA169

don't hate on my man lebron. nobody else has ever received hate mail. put yourself in his shoes. imagine 100 million dollars and a few racist people yelling at you over the internet. how would you live with yourself?

roll.gif

Dude is a fraud.

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Dub go get some help man.
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
This can't be life.
ohwell.gif

says the guy who obsesses over the lakers and their downfall EVERY year.....

i take it you are getting that help now?

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

NEW YORK -- TNT is sending its studio team along for a couple of LeBron James' big road trips.

Charles Barkley, Kenny Smith and Ernie Johnson will be on site when the Miami Heat open the NBA season at Boston on Oct. 26. The trio also will broadcast live from Quicken Loans Arena on Dec. 2 when James returns to Cleveland for the first time as a visiting player.

Barkley has been critical of the way James handled his departure from the Cavaliers in July.

TNT's team traditionally only travels from its Atlanta studio for All-Star weekend and the network's coverage of the conference finals.

30t6p3b.gif
 already making a big spectacle of it on their first game of the season?

I don't agree that he said bron will pass kareem on the scoring list. I really believe no ones is never touching that record ever.

same here. thats just one of those untouchable records. the way kareem reinvented himself and kept himself in good shape to play as long as he did is a feat itself.

laugh.gif
@ CP about OC posting shaqs lifestyle   

Back
Top Bottom