* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

Originally Posted by DubA169

ceve.jpg

moz-screenshot-45.png
3362021830_4817dd36ac.jpg

Magic - Heat preseason game cancelled because the floor was too slippery.

Clearly a sign of trouble in South Beach

Even though the game is at the St Pete Times Forum

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Mike Miller out until January!!!

That's a BIG loss.

frown.gif
he can never stay healthy, I really enjoyed the time when he was here in Minnesota. My guess James Jones have to step it up now.

Sucks that the game was canceled tonight
frown.gif

This injury alone will cause them to lose 3-6 games that they normally would not have. And LeBron's bad karma is not done yet, just watch.

That Mike Miller injury is big.

I had him for 6th man... He's one of their most valuable players off the bench. Definitly a loss for the 1st couple months of the year.

I know I am not tripping. On 2 separate occasions, I hear the Laker's Organs playing the Intruder Song. I thought I heard it during the Hawks/Heat game on Thursday night as well.

Did anyone see that toss to Marion for the win?

Kidd threw it OVER Yao, for a tip-in by Marion with .4 seconds left.
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah I just watched it, hell of a pass by Kidd. Houston should have been prepared and kept more guys by the hoop, a tip in is much more likely than a Derek Fisher .4 quick shot.

It was the typical play we had for Beaubois last year, someone has the ball, normally Kidd, Dirk sets a double screen, Beaubois would go for the oop, since he got hops, he'd always throw it down.

It's a designed play Dallas used a TON last year. The reason why it works so well is because the defender on Dirk will NOT leave him. Dirk is big enough that if he sets a pick for someone that's smaller than him it gives Beaubois (or in this case Marion) a chance to sprint to the basket undetected, and an open lane.

Brad Miller and Jordan Hill's reactions are priceless.
laugh.gif

You watch an alley-oop from Beaubois last year, it's the same exact play. Kidd has the ball, Dirk sets a screen for Beaubois, Beaubois sprints to the basket.

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

stackhouse just signed with the heat

On the one hand. 
indifferent.gif

On the other ... this + Bogut still being hurt gives the Knicks a better shot at the postseason.

But still. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Did anyone see that toss to Marion for the win?

Kidd threw it OVER Yao, for a tip-in by Marion with .4 seconds left.
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Unbelievable inbound pass. Not sure if anybody else in the L would've been able to make it.
Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

So is the quest for 72+ still a possibility?
It never was.

Back
Top Bottom