* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

^Yeah Playmakers was very good. I should've copped the Season 1 DVD when I had the chance now their discontinued.

I'm going to check out Mad Men and Breaking Bad.

34hyiqh.jpg

Let's go.

[h1]NBA To Reveal Marquee Games Tuesday[/h1]Jul 31, 2010 9:22 AM EST

The NBA will release its opening week and Christmas Day schedules during an television special Tuesday.

NBATV officials said Friday their network will host a program that will unveil the slate of games for "Tip-off '10," plus the Christmas and Martin Luther King Jr. holidays.

The full NBA schedule will be released on Aug. 10.

Originally Posted by DubA169

i hyped up two things extra hard this summer. lost having an awesome ending that connected all the seasons together in a cohesive fashion, and lebron coming to the knicks. i have learned to never have high expectations again
laugh.gif

JA, aronofsky and paul thomas anderson are going to be the next eliete level directors. i don't know about kubrick/scorsese status but i think they have a shot at being the best of our generation. i think spike jonze is underrated too

laugh.gif
The LOST thread was wild with hate after the finale. But at least you learned what most sports fans already know... never have hope, you just get let down.

About the directors, I could see Aronofsky making it big. He's already got a few great movies under his belt. And he's got Black Swan coming out later this year.... the movie with Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis' lesbian scene
pimp.gif
Instant classic? I think so.

Even though I love tv and films, not a chance I read that Masters thesis on the subject.

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

ill just chime in

Sons of Anarchy is the best show on TV period!
sons of anarchy is TRASH

lead actor dont even look like no biker looks like a surfer...

AND if you notice the sons of anarchy NEVER say the N word yet their enemies and villians do. They will use other racist terms BUT that one and you know why. Phony as $!$%.

ifyou are gonna try to authenticate a lifestyle for a show do not hold back just because you want your viewers to view these guys as "good guys"

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Also yall should try the premiere of Rubicon on AMC this Sunday. I saw some sneak peek and it looked good.
*scratches head* the heck happened in here
smh.gif
laugh.gif

But yah, I got to see the pilot of Rubicon awhile back. Thought it was good as well.

So LA is looking at Delonte?

Seriously...if it wasn't for the South Beach @%+%@++, how much venom would people have for the Lakers right now?

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Also yall should try the premiere of Rubicon on AMC this Sunday. I saw some sneak peek and it looked good.
*scratches head* the heck happened in here
smh.gif
laugh.gif

But yah, I got to see the pilot of Rubicon awhile back. Thought it was good as well.
Heard about this in the paper. Sounds promising. My DVR is set.

laugh.gif
@ the title

Hopefully it doesn't get locked
laugh.gif

There's just hasn't been news to report. Although Sam Smith says the Bulls are offering Taj for Rudy Fernandez, and it's up to Portland. I'd rather keep Taj and sign one of these bargain bin SG's. But then again, this is Sam Smith reporting. Dude's scenarios mostly never come true.

what happen here?
laugh.gif

This must be that super slow period from Free Agent to Training Camp.

Come on son...please tell me you copied and pasted that long %$+ essay!
eek.gif
alien.gif

I tried watching Mad Men and finished the entire first season and it just isn't my cup of tea. I kept expecting to be some type of big plot but in the end, it got too boring for me. Some people like those types of dramas where it's just people living their lives but I need something captivating, which is why I like Dexter and Breaking Bad

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

ill just chime in

Sons of Anarchy is the best show on TV period!
sons of anarchy is TRASH

lead actor dont even look like no biker looks like a surfer...

AND if you notice the sons of anarchy NEVER say the N word yet their enemies and villians do. They will use other racist terms BUT that one and you know why. Phony as $!$%.

ifyou are gonna try to authenticate a lifestyle for a show do not hold back just because you want your viewers to view these guys as "good guys"

if your serious then find a bridge, you know the rest.
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom