[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You get Farmar he can play 1/2

Kobe will play the 3. He did last year, but it weakens our lineup if he's there exclusively.

Farmar, Delfino, Garcia.. While keeping Clark amnestying Metta.. Would be a serious 3 point team.. Would cause some minutes problems though :lol:

Last edited:
When Dwight was in Florida I wasn't surprised at what he did or the way he acted. He is who he's always been.

I'm just very surprised he's been this open and things have been leaking out this much in Los Angeles. Thought he'd at least have more respect for the Lakers and the fanbase.

One good thing that the Lakers have going for them is they speak to Dwight last, dude flip-flops more than any player I've ever seen. Having the last word is a big thing for someone as indecisive and uncertain as Dwight.

didnt the cavs get last crack at lebron? we all see how that went

Houston with an iPad presentation. Nice
laugh.gif
roll.gif

who's scheduled to meet with Dwight tomorrow? Dallas? 

doesnt sound good using the word optimistic lol

they just need to bring a line of college white girls with big breast to the meeting, a couple of movie producers, and jack to promise him a starring role in an upcoming buddy comedy movie

So how much do y'all have regardless of resigning Dwight or not? Just the mle or is it the mini mle??

Saw someone mention they'd like a combination of Copeland, Young, Delfino, and Clark :lol: :lol: don't see any of those 4 guys signing for the mini mle

Last edited by a moderator:
So how much do y'all have regardless of resigning Dwight or not? Just the mle or is it the mini mle??

Saw someone mention they'd like a combination of Copeland, Young, Delfino, and Clark :lol: :lol: don't see any of those 4 guys signing for the mini mle

MMLE and Min.

Clark is full bird rights.

I like how they are finally going after legit 3 point shooters and not those over the hill, streaky, or unproven shooters. This is probably too late though.

How many players can they realistically sign though?

MMLE and Min.

Clark is full bird rights.
So mini mle and minimum contracts?

Forgot about Bird rights. What's the highest you'd go to sign Clark? I've been reading on a few Kings blogs and some fans want him here in Sac.

No thanks :x

I like how they are finally going after legit 3 point shooters and not those over the hill, streaky, or unproven shooters. This is probably too late though.

How many players can they realistically sign though?
Duhon, Morris, Ebanks, and Jamison are all gone.

Clark and Metta/Blake are potentially gone too.

Besides Young, Budinger, and to a lesser degree Farmar, still no athletes on that list of non-Lakers. :smh: :x

So Mitch met with Dwight in depth on Saturday and briefly on Sunday... Mitch haunting Dwight in his sleep :lol:

I read this in a Booker T voice
@SteveNash
Flying from NYC to LA. @DwightHoward we're coming for you. You're going to love the statue we build for you outside Staples in 20yrs!

But i remember mwp saying he'd opt out and then resign for less money just so he can stay and then they can defer that money elsewhere

Nobody wants Metta, and Earl won't get the same amount of playing time, unless he goes to a weak *** team like Cleveland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom