OG BRED XI's

i would assume so but i dont have any. of course youre going to run the risk of sole seperation but that could happen whether theyre worn or not.

i would assume so but i dont have any. of course youre going to run the risk of sole seperation but that could happen whether theyre worn or not.

Originally Posted by ponyboy

definately.. Rock them j's!.. ponyboy

Have you ever posted anything insightful ever?? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

OG's tend to separate from where the midsole meets the patent leather.  It's always a risk wearing them.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

OG's tend to separate from where the midsole meets the patent leather.  It's always a risk wearing them.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Although this belongs in another forum, I'll answer it to help you out Bruce.

Original AJ 11's will always have the tendency of separating. It could be the midsole separating from the patent leather, or the the actual sole separating from the midsole. Especially if DS.

If you can see any visible yellow glue stains anywhere around the midsole or sole area, I would think twice about buying them to wear. That's your first indication.

Original AJ 11's will always have the tendency of separating. It could be the midsole separating from the patent leather, or the the actual sole separating from the midsole. Especially if DS.

If you can see any visible yellow glue stains anywhere around the midsole or sole area, I would think twice about buying them to wear. That's your first indication.

Everyone above is correct. Also, it depends how it was stored. It's always 50/50 with OG DS pairs. If you got money to blow just to find out, so be it. Haha.

Everyone above is correct. Also, it depends how it was stored. It's always 50/50 with OG DS pairs. If you got money to blow just to find out, so be it. Haha.

bewate of sole seperation. Its a risk.

have you or the previous owner (if there is one) ever worn em before? did you buy them DS?

Back
Top Bottom