OG BRED XI's

bewate of sole seperation. Its a risk.

have you or the previous owner (if there is one) ever worn em before? did you buy them DS?

have you or the previous owner (if there is one) ever worn em before? did you buy them DS?

Like others have said you have to worry about separation, that can be fixed though.

Like others have said you have to worry about separation, that can be fixed though.

For me it's simple, I wear retros when I'm going to be out all day and og's if it's just for an hour or two. I keep super glue in the car at all times just in case.

For me it's simple, I wear retros when I'm going to be out all day and og's if it's just for an hour or two. I keep super glue in the car at all times just in case.

OG's are dependable if they haven't been worn over time.. but retros will probably hold up with a little bit more longevity..

OG's are dependable if they haven't been worn over time.. but retros will probably hold up with a little bit more longevity..

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

OD.

OD.

OD.

OD.

They aren't DS, they have been worn, but they are still in pretty good shape...not sure when the last time they were worn. Thinking about trading straight up my VNDS Worn 4x pair of 2007 royal foamposite ones For the OG Breds.....Is that a good trade?

They aren't DS, they have been worn, but they are still in pretty good shape...not sure when the last time they were worn. Thinking about trading straight up my VNDS Worn 4x pair of 2007 royal foamposite ones For the OG Breds.....Is that a good trade?

^its about even.

and you have nothing to worry about. if seperation occurs, just glue them back with gorillaglue. that stuff is strong as nails

^its about even.

and you have nothing to worry about. if seperation occurs, just glue them back with gorillaglue. that stuff is strong as nails

Back
Top Bottom