OG JORDAN 13 BLACK/TRUE RED 2017 *RETURN OF THE 3M*

Seems like left shoe and right shoe were made from two different factories, good thing I'm here to play the disco game...smh

IMG_20170821_211741.jpg
Well they aren't made together. People generally think shoes are, but they have lines for left and right

Oneness sent me a full price invoice and added KY taxes to it as well. Said code expired yesterday. |l
Lols the invoice had ky tax, but the actual total didnt, but it did have 14.45 shipping... I literally sent an email with size and eclipse? I dont know they def sold em to me for 166 shipped to ca

Lols the invoice had ky tax, but the actual total didnt, but it did have 14.45 shipping... I literally sent an email with size and eclipse? I dont know they def sold em to me for 166 shipped to ca
Unfortunately they sent me one for $201, just gave me free shipping, so obviously I passed.

Also no update from ubiq yet and their website's order status page seems broken, will be contacting them if no news by Friday.

Doubled up tonight.... couldn't wait any longer for my reserved pair lol...
Might return those ones now since I was able to use military disco on these.... also copped a random Maroon 6s stock at the local outlet....

I went to FTL and looked at all their 9.5 pairs (5 pairs left)..... JB QC sucks!!!! Glue stains..... black marks.... uneven shoe height.... Jordan hologram with no protective plastic.... I'm really anal when it comes to those kind of things! Lol..... I left the store and felt kind of bad but the employees where cool....

Went to FTA and looked at 4 different 9.5 pairs until I was satisfied with the ones that I want to cop....

Nostalgia and what not these are kicks are fire IMO!

Attachments

• 20170823_012122.jpg
    20170823_012122.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 29
  • 20170823_012136.jpg
    20170823_012136.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 25
  • 20170823_011728.jpg
    20170823_011728.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 29
  • 20170823_012438.jpg
    20170823_012438.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 28
Unfortunately they sent me one for $201, just gave me free shipping, so obviously I passed.

Also no update from ubiq yet and their website's order status page seems broken, will be contacting them if no news by Friday.

I never got order update from them either but I did get tracking info on Monday ...never using Ubiq /Kicks USA again.

Doubled up tonight.... couldn't wait any longer for my reserved pair lol...
Might return those ones now since I was able to use military disco on these.... also copped a random Maroon 6s stock at the local outlet....

I went to FTL and looked at all their 9.5 pairs (5 pairs left)..... JB QC sucks!!!! Glue stains..... black marks.... uneven shoe height.... Jordan hologram with no protective plastic.... I'm really anal when it comes to those kind of things! Lol..... I left the store and felt kind of bad but the employees where cool....

Went to FTA and looked at 4 different 9.5 pairs until I was satisfied with the ones that I want to cop....

Nostalgia and what not these are kicks are fire IMO!
Those Maroons are nice. Glad I got my pair...paid retail at the Flight 23 store...No regrets

I never got order update from them either but I did get tracking info on Monday ...never using Ubiq /Kicks USA again.

Ubiq order on sat received yesterday ... maybe could be since am in ny shipping was easier but can't complain ..

Ubiq order on sat received yesterday ... maybe could be since am in ny shipping was easier but can't complain ..

Have ordered many times from ubiq/kicksusa with no issues. Haven't ordered from kicksusa since they started collecting NY taxes recently. Also Cashback sites offer 10% for them as well, on top of free ship and no taxes from ubiq, so about $171 out of pocket. :nthat:
I usually get delivery on Tues or Wed following a Sat release, so I've been spoiled.

Oneness sent me a full price invoice yesterday. I replied "I take it the discount is no longer valid?"
They sent back an invoice for $161 shipped.
This was around 4:00 pm Central yesterday.
Jealous! This what i got 11 est:
Oneness said:
That promotion ended yesterday after the solar eclipse. If you are in the US we can apply the new free shipping promotion. Are you in the US?
:ohwell:

got a pair in footaction yesterday full price. got a second pair off oneness for 160 after i replied today asking about the discount. debating if i should return footaction pair and try to find discounted pair or say screw it. they did look to not have glue stains or imperfections so im leaning towards keeping.

this is actually the first time ill own 2 pairs of one colorway with the intent of keeping both. i usually stick to one pair. these are tied for my fav j with the playoff 13's. i had the taxis and my closest homebody had the he got games in the 90s and mannn did i love his 13's. but over time decided i liked the 13s in black even better. think ill probably mostly switch between these and my bc3's for the rest of the year.

these to me run small? maybe its because i have fat feet and 13s are narrow.

Shoes are definitely artistic for me but I believe in wearing them. With that being said, its not that easy to wear everything all the time, especially, when you work a 9-5 in a suit. Im nervous about my 04 Blk/Reds bc Ive only worn them like 2xs.

Hopefully they hold up or fall apart before these dry up at disco prices.

Does StockX let you know when they receive the shoes from the seller? Had a bid accepted Monday but haven't heard anything but waiting for seller to ship.

I just got my package from NDC and they're atrocious. I'm really shocked. I haven't had a pair of XIIIs since the HGGs and they were ok. Not '04-'05 quality but ok. This has garbage "tumbled leather," a very dull red on the synthetic suede, the same synthetic suede looks like crap, the shape of the mesh is off compared to my beat up '05 flints and the quality on the black/maize lows I used to have from the same year. Where the red upper meets the lower upper in the back isn't well done. The size appears to be off. Both are 10 and this release looks like it's bigger. The front on the these appear to be a couple of cm higher (banana). On the left pair the sticker on the hologram was half off. The tissue paper was the worst I've seen in a while. The only nice thing I can say about this pair is the 3M. For $206 this is really not acceptable. Going to Niketown when I have the time to swap for a 9.5 if it looks better. If not I'm just getting my money back.

I think I'm done with JB. I'll buy a pair of OG cw 3s, 4s and XIs here and there but that's it. Tbh even the TB3s weren't this dissapointing.

Edit: How could I forget. The carbon is crap too. Again it's night and day between the '05 flint pair I compared these too.

Back
Top Bottom