OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Plastic blues coming to an outlet near you...just molested a few pair @ tha mall. True comedy. Saw a fire matching elephant print bulls starter jacket tho...if I was still blowing that indica woulda easily copped the whole set

not for NT, we scour the net 1 year prior to copping. We moan, cry, and whine about details we've never seen (a good amount of us), we create nonsensical arguments for 11 months, and when they make enough for everyone to buy....we hate them and don't buy. Until....they aren't a lot left and we start the cycle again.
I wish it was possible to thumbs up numerous times.. Because for this I would

Plastic blues coming to an outlet near you...just molested a few pair @ tha mall. True comedy. Saw a fire matching elephant print bulls starter jacket tho...if I was still blowing that indica woulda easily copped the whole set
You gotta think there is some Blake Linder wannabe at some suburb mall who went in and copped the whole TB3 foot Locker starter kit

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

mean.gif

So.. shiny, plastic sport blue pleather is better than the leather used on these? :lol: I don't think so. Y'all reaching but to each his own. Leather on my pair is fine and much better than what was used on 2011 WC3s. And the 88s leather is the same as those..so yeah. Whatever though I'm satisfied with mines so I guess that's all that matters. Y'all funny tho.

You dudes who say this either have fugazi pairs or aren't familiar with the differences in leather. The white cements had a shiny gloss, so how are they the same?

Excellent review, repped!  Very detailed, looking forward to getting my pair in the mail from ndc next week

Huh, you know, I never knew that was an ES in Memphis. It absolutely makes sense since the warehouses are there though ... Learn something new everyday. Curious if Asics has an ES there, too? I used to have an Asics Tiger hookup but for some reason, I can't access the site, yet regular Asics that I never buy from still works. Go figure. 
Yep, I think the ES has moved from Shelby drive to the new location.  I haven't been there since it moved.

I usually get hooked up with a pass from time to time.  But I have a friend that works Law Enforcement in Memphis and she goes often.  So she usually makes a run for me.

I've done my fair share of bashing, but I have to give credit where credit is due. One thing they got right with this release is the rubber compound and the insoles. The step in comfort on these is on point. With the last couple 3s that released, I started to forget what a comfortable pair of 3s were.

glue stain on ep.. paint bleeding... and i got a regular cardboard shoetree for one shoe and a clear plastic for another one lol whats up with that? was that how all pairs came?... these are going back after space jam raffle is done with haha

Last edited:
One thing is for sure, after this pair, I'm keeping my 88's. Jordan sole be damned.

Its funny to me how the Cyber 3s were bashed and smashed, but now all of a sudden ppl realize they are a good shoe.. Dudes wanted to bash it because of no EP and the white sole, but the hypebeast in them didnt let them see the materials that are very nice. For a non "pinnacle" release, im sure when the BC3s drop ppl will say the TB3 are the better shoe

So now we should get kicks based on just quality and not colorway or if we like them :lol:

Do you know what a hypebeast is?

They're ok, and just ok. Most of us have tons of black kicks already.

Dudes get upset if we don't like the same kicks as them. :lol: I get kicks I like and I could give a damn if anyone else likes them or they sell out.

Last edited:
Went to the mall today and it seems like everyone under 25 had these on. Lol. I initially went to see if I can get them now with the military disco and got shot down at all 5 stores. Each store had at least 3-5 pairs in size still. Smh. I like the way these turned out, but I think I'm gonna wait for the Williamsburg outlet treatment. If they're gone before then.... Oh well. On to the XVIs.

Last edited:
2011 aint the steeple and/or the standard by no means . 2016 aint horrific but they certainly aint $220 worthy.

Too many hold certain vets opinions way to high.
One minute they say one thing, then when a vid gets posted they change up, no originality, strictly drones.

Went to the mall today and it seems like everyone under 25 had these on today. Lol. I initially went to see if I can get them now with the military disco today and got shot down at all 5 stores. Each store had at least 3-5 pairs in size still. Smh. I like the way these turned out, but I think I'm gonna wait for the Williamsburg outlet treatment. If they're gone before then.... Oh well. On to the XVIs.

Dude, they didn't give you Military? That is BS, these aren't marked as QS, so they should have allowed Military.

Had Nike slapped the word "LIMITED" on these, majority of you would have copped (even doubled up on) with the quickness.

So they dont look like the 2009's or 2011's, so what. In my opinion, it's a nice shoe and a nice colorway. Im glad I got my pair.

the extra pair I got off FTL doesn't have the Jordan air keychain... I sold them through Stockx already too, do you guys think they'll penalize me when they do the legit check and it's missing the keychain?

Good sizes are still left at my local sneaker stores. They'll sit for a bit.

I wonder if them sitting like that will discourage Nike in the future to make a **** load of Nike Air models?

Good sizes are still left at my local sneaker stores. They'll sit for a bit.

I wonder if them sitting like that will discourage Nike in the future to make a **** load of Nike Air models?

Not one bit. Nike/JB already made their money and then some off of this release. When will you guys get the concept that a shoe doesn't have to sell out for it's release to be deemed a success.

Back
Top Bottom