OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Dude, they didn't give you Military? That is BS, these aren't marked as QS, so they should have allowed Military.
Yea man. Everyone I asked gave me the stank face and was like "Yo these aren't sitting like everyone thinks. They will be gone by tomorrow". Yet everyone in the mall is wearing them and they still had full size runs.

Last edited:
Not one bit. Nike/JB already made their money and then some off of this release. When will you guys get the concept that a shoe doesn't have to sell out for it's release to be deemed a success.

That's good to hear. I love this type of release. Shoes I want just sitting.

I doubled up on these. So clean, in my opinion. Materials are whatever. I don't really care. Gonna beat them up regardless. Gonna be wearing these everyday for a while.

After I pay all my bills and these are still sitting in the next couple weeks, may cop another.

Been wearing them the whole day.

View media item 2240819

So tempted to double up, but I gotta chill. :frown:

Going to be hard to resist, especially if I can find these for under retail.

Saw these in person today. Leather really isn't nice but i love the shoe so gotta live with it. Definitely not worth $220

Definitely need a Nike coupon tho to return in store and get for under retail

I went to the mall today to cop my friend a pair in GS size and so I decided to check out Nike and they still had a FSR so I ended up doubling up since I was able to choose the best out of the pairs

I've done my fair share of bashing, but I have to give credit where credit is due. One thing they got right with this release is the rubber compound and the insoles. The step in comfort on these is on point. With the last couple 3s that released, I started to forget what a comfortable pair of 3s were.
No doubt. My '09s feel so stiff walking around with them. Tried these on and they are 10x more comfortable.

So tempted to double up, but I gotta chill. :frown:

Going to be hard to resist, especially if I can find these for under retail.

these will probably go on discount or have exclusions removed

once resellers return their pairs probably gonna be more pairs than the maroon vi

Why would JB pay for Nike Branding when Nike owns JB? I'm curious to know how that works. I honestly think it's just to charge a premium

I just made the same comment. Price increase isn't due to licensing fees; it's just Nikes way of getting more money out of a "premium" product.

Why would JB pay for Nike Branding when Nike owns JB? I'm curious to know how that works. I honestly think it's just to charge a premium

It's just an internet rumor. It's never been confirmed or proven to be true.

I just made the same comment. Price increase isn't due to licensing fees; it's just Nikes way of getting more money out of a "premium" product.

...and i was gonna watch that video too :smh:

You dudes who say this either have fugazi pairs or aren't familiar with the differences in leather. The white cements had a shiny gloss, so how are they the same?

Bro I'm saying the 2011 WC3 leather is the same as the 2012/13 WC3 88. I remember the only thing differenciating the two was the NA branding on the heel. Not sure if you knew what I was saying. If you disagree that's cool. Ain't out here wearing fakes tho :lol: sure some in here do :nerd:.

Last edited:
lol @ jordan brand paying nike to use the nike logo

people make up the most funny things.

was probably made up by some hypebeast who worshiped gentry

Bro I'm saying the 2011 WC3 leather is the same as the 2012/13 WC3 88. I remember the only differenciating the two was the NA branding on the heel. Not sure if you knew what I was saying. If you disagree that's cool. Ain't out here wearing fakes tho?! :lol: sure some on here do :nerd:.

the 2011 & 2013 white cement had different leather...not that different, but i was noticeably different

all the '11's had more of that plastic, glossy finish - 11's were a grade below the 13s

Last edited:
lol @ jordan brand paying nike to use the nike logo

people make up the most funny things.

was probably made up by some hypebeast who worshiped gentry

it was a theory why people thought "nike air" would never return
i'm sure you saw it on here over the years

so those folks were proven wrong about "nike air" never returning....how accurate you think they were about they rest?

Last edited:
i liked the brighter blue used on previous retros

im not really anal retentive on leather so long as its somewhat flexible

not like the leather on these is that putrid toilet bowl ceramic leather on the 2013 v's and infrared and sport blue vi lol

i liked the brighter blue used on previous retros

im not really anal retentive on leather so long as its somewhat flexible

not like the leather on these is that putrid toilet bowl ceramic leather on the 2013 v's and infrared and sport blue vi lol
excatly. lot of people forgetting about the trials and tribulations we had to go through to get to where we are now lol

This is the shoe that ehould have brought me back to JB, but I just can't justify paying the retail price for these since I grew up paying the OG prices.

I'll enjoy seeing them on people's feet since I've had them 3 times over already.

$220 was what you fools paid for grs when rsvp and raffles started. Wait it out im sure you'll find them on discount at an outlet.

same people don't bat an eye to adidas roshe/presto rips for $120+
I hear you, boss. Telling "fools" how to spend their bread.

Back
Top Bottom