OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

2012 White/Cement 4's were awful as well. Materials and colors were pretty bad.

Wore them once, didn't wear them again after four years, then sold them for the 2016's.

Wore them once, didn't wear them again after four years, then sold them for the 2016's.

Yea the 2012 wc4 are crappy, I got a pair that I rock here and there...they look much older than what they are...eventually gonna get the 2016s ones. But the materials on the 2k16 true blues remind me of the wc4

Actually just donated my pair today to a homeless dude around my crib.

I've yet to pick up the 16 version with the NA looking for em

Walked into foot action 14th Street I had a reservation, they didn't even check
FYI, not picking up your designated pair in the system will start to force you to lose raffles. read about that in the terms when they anno need the app. and winning alot can end up making you lose to

FYI, not picking up your designated pair in the system will start to force you to lose raffles. read about that in the terms when they anno need the app. and winning alot can end up making you lose to

Yea I knew I read that somewhere. Thats why for this release I just let the countdown run out. Never said I was going to pick up.

Also when you do pick up. You have to make sure you say you purchased shoes after the store gets the pickup code from your phone. Or else it can count against you.

Then that's the stores fault. I seen about 10 people this morning who didn't have reservations pick up, I even gave the person at the register my phone so they could put the pin in and they laughed And said nah u good

Last edited:
I was excited about this release and ordered Monday from Nike. Now hearing the quality complaints it is a bit depressing . [emoji]128528[/emoji]

Yea I knew I read that somewhere. Thats why for this release I just let the countdown run out. Never said I was going to pick up.

Also when you do pick up. You have to make sure you say you purchased shoes after the store gets the pickup code from your phone. Or else it can count against you.
Oh aight

Then that's the stores fault. I seen about 10 people this morning who didn't have reservations pick up, I even gave the person at the register my phone so they could put the pin in and they laughed And said nah u good
It's not someone controlling it it go, it's just the algorithm the app/system uses.

Yes that is the stores fault. They aint doing it right and it can affect you. This whole app is to reward customer loyalty and retain people that buy at certain stores and distribute pairs more evenly.

thanks for that app tip. i got the black toe but didn't pick them up. if i win space jams, i'll pick them up. 

wont enter other raffles unless im sure i'll grab.

^^^^^ agreed those military 4's are an abomination.

LOL. Haven't worn them since 2008 or so. I don't know how I kept wearing them 2 years after release. The toe area was so stiff. I kept having pain in that area when walking in them for a bit.

Then that's the stores fault. I seen about 10 people this morning who didn't have reservations pick up, I even have the person at the register my phone so they could put the pin in and they laughed And said nah u good

No bueno! You need to make sure that the cashier completes the purchase and either inputs the code or give it to you. Your reservation needs to be marked as "purchased".

No bueno! You need to make sure that the cashier completes the purchase and either inputs the code or give it to you. Your reservation needs to be marked as "purchased".

True. If the computer knows you "confirm" the shoes and did buy them but you didn't get the "purchased" confirmation, it'll lessen your chance to be picked for the next reservation.

If you clicked "pass on the shoes". You'll be good.

All this app talk. The other day I won some V2's and a couple of colorways at one store. I picked them up near closing and the person said they would enter me as picked up later. With 10 minutes to six I went back and spoke to the manager and made sure it flipped to picked up in the app. If the store does not list you as picked up by the end of the day I am not sure it can be done later on down the line. It is an extra step that some employee's slack on because it seems they have to go into a separate system and indicate it.

Last edited:
Hopefully everyone complaining about Jordan retros and quality in general sleep on the Space Jam XIs coming up [emoji]128521[/emoji]

IMO, I think we have reached the point whereby the excessive price increases have negatively effected the "can't miss" retro releases. Looking at Nike and Footlocker websites, I see almost a FSR still sitting a day later.

With that said, I guess what angers me the most about NIKE (hope you're listening) is their utter lack of social responsibility. It's one thing to put in place ungodly price increases on an "old shoe" with no developmental costs but it's another to sell it for $220 and not manufacture it in the United States.

I for one would gladly pay the $220 if i knew it was Americans making the shoes and not some poor Chinese worker. We desperately need jobs and manufacturing again in the US and with Nike's huge corporate profits there is no reason they should not be manufactured here. As our President elect says, lets make America great again. Lets hope Nike gets the message. It's an absolute disgrace that they do not manufacture in the US, shame on you NIKE.

True. If the computer knows you "confirm" the shoes and did buy them but you didn't get the "purchased" confirmation, it'll lessen your chance to be picked for the next reservation.

If you clicked "pass on the shoes". You'll be good.

None of that matters. The transaction is recorded and then applied later

I have never marked any of my shoes via app purchased.

I'm have hit on everything I tried for even after the the fact

FTL doesn't care if you do or don't pick up. Declining shoe via app. just allows wait list people to get theirs. That is all.

Last edited:
Y'all forget yeezys released in 3 color ways for as much as these. Price wise.

The jams

And possibly another yeezy release.

Competition is hitting NIKE and Jordan brand we have options now. Also Nike is getting away from the whole limited thing. Mean while adidas is embracing it.

They are reserving pairs and doing they best to give the consumer more access to releases.

We as consumers are responding with negative feedback and more so mad that they don't have this aura of exclusivity.

If these things were initial 88 numbers we wouldn't have complained

Y'all be happy as heck to pay 230$ for a limited Jordan.

I mean we were excited to throw money at breds 4's (super trash quality and cracking) and 11's bad cut on the patent leather and uncomfortable as all heck.

So overall NT logic.

Make accessible and abundant. (Trash quality garbage Jordan dead no sellout ha ha)

Limited
(Blessed to have em, resell talk, how many pairs u got to flip, group shots, ranking these as one of the best releases of the year)

I noticed site is full of hypocrites who in the end want exclusive shoes and the ablility to buy them at retail to justify they purchase.

Some of y'all are kids man. Buy or don't buy. (End rant)

Last edited:
Hopefully everyone complaining about Jordan retros and quality in general sleep on the Space Jam XIs coming up [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Jams won't be slept on, but I will promise you

If you have the FTL app and 6min head start you probably guaranteed a pair.

Y'all forget yeezys released in 3 color ways for as much as these. Price wise.

The jams

And possibly another yeezy release.

Competition is hitting NIKE and Jordan brand we have options now. Also Nike is getting away from the whole limited thing. Mean while adidas is embracing it.

They are reserving pairs and doing they best to give the consumer more access to releases.

We as consumers are responding with negative feedback and more so mad that they don't have this aura of exclusivity.

If these things were initial 88 numbers we wouldn't have complained

Y'all be happy as heck to pay 230$ for a limited Jordan.

I mean we were excited to throw money at breds 4's (super trash quality and cracking) and 11's bad cut on the patent leather and uncomfortable as all heck.

So overall NT logic.

Make accessible and abundant. (Trash quality garbage Jordan dead no sellout ha ha)

Limited
(Blessed to have em, resell talk, how many pairs u got to flip, group shots, ranking these as one of the best releases of the year)

I noticed site is full of hypocrites who in the end want exclusive shoes and the ablility to buy them at retail to justify they purchase.

Some of y'all are kids man. Buy or don't buy. (End rant)

The sneaker that gives you a couple of thousand to keep you feening for more compared to the one that releases in hundreds of thousands

You dudes really need to stop bringing up Yeezy in Jordan topics. Besides a sneakercon have you ever seen dozens of Yeezy's on peoples feet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom