OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Glad people were able to cop, the 220 tag turned me off especially with twins on the way a lot more important responsibilities lol, I'm not a fan of the high elephant print cut either tho.

laugh.gif
Nothing funny about that at all.

Repping UAW Local 12
Go to the Ginger 4 thread, the same guy is in that thread. Saying he had disposable income to buy the Ginger 4s, but he wont buy the TB3s.. Both are made in china by the same "poor Chinese kids"..

Coulda copped on Hanon for $185 shipped...still passed.

I may have messed up on that one. :nerd: :lol:

Rep you very much sir! They still had my size 13. Jumped on that with the quickness! Surprised they let that 25% off code apply.

Last edited:
My TBs arrived in Buffalo at 9:39pm on the 24th and havent moved. Im in syracuse, 2 hours away. I want my shoes UPS!! And it still says 30th for delivery. I couldve drove the Buffalo and got them like 6 times by now.

Yea I knew I read that somewhere. Thats why for this release I just let the countdown run out. Never said I was going to pick up.

Also when you do pick up. You have to make sure you say you purchased shoes after the store gets the pickup code from your phone. Or else it can count against you.

Where are you getting this information?

Last edited:
Don't forget to add the 9's and space jams. They both go back to their original Nike Air. Then you'd be complete.

I don't think many people factor those in. Mainly it's just the 3,4,5 and 6's or should I say the edition of Jordan's that have had the Jumpman on the heel replaced with Nike Air.

People will find a million excuses for not buying ,in reality the reason is the abundant pairs.
Nah there some legit reasons, the shape a bit off and the rolled red tongue is different from both the OG pair it emulates and the blue tongue on the previous retros. They are in abundance but I also think they a little off from what people were hoping for compared to the quality we've been getting lately on OG retros lately such as Flu Game, WC4, BM5, Banned 1,  etc. 

Also a lot of shoes dropped from Adidas + more heat upcoming such as Space Jam, SB 1, Royal 1, What the 1 (if you're into that). I think people decided to save their $ when they saw the TB3 was not quite what everyone had hoped for. And maybe everyone put their expectations too high but IMHO that is the reality of the situation. 

Back
Top Bottom