OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Even if the leather was a1 and they didnt phone the QC process in, the shape is still garbage and far from remastered.

Just difference in opinion. These are a much better 3 then almost every single 3 I have. Hands down most padded and comfortable. The NA looks better then 88s and I think the shape looks way better. More sleek like the OGs.

I do agree that too many have QC issues. 1 of my 2 pairs had some dissapointing flaws.

Folsom, CA

so it begins 
laugh.gif

Just difference in opinion. These are a much better 3 then almost every single 3 I have. Hands down most padded and comfortable. The NA looks better then 88s and I think the shape looks way better. More sleek like the OGs.

I do agree that too many have QC issues. 1 of my 2 pairs had some dissapointing flaws.

The overall shape is the best on any 3 to date (retro). Very sleek like the OGs, the Nike on the back is exactly like the OG only thing killing them is the lopsided heel. The left shoe leans the left too hard.

Last edited:
Thanks guys - I'm really surprised more people haven't done this... It's really easy, if you can repaint a midsole you can have Katrinas... [emoji]128539[/emoji]

I noticed some imperfections on my pair but I got them well under retail from a Euro site so I'll overlook the flaws for what I paid.

I noticed some imperfections on my pair but I got them well under retail from a Euro site so I'll overlook the flaws for what I paid.
That's the spirit! My homie got a pair for 179.99 at an outlet if I can get 'em for that I can overlook a few flaws. 

The Katrinas are how the fire reds should look imo. I never felt that black elephant print. Black Nike Air on the heel also looks better than red. One case where the new is better than the old. How many pairs of the Katrina's released back then? Was it just one? I wasn't following every single release back in '06. Didn't even know these existed until they were supposed to be released a couple of years ago.

Back
Top Bottom