OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Yeah the quality wasn't the best, but you gotta have em if you want the full OG catalog of 3s.
air-jordan-3-catalog.jpg
Only reason I bought them. The reason why the leather matters to me because it’s sooooo uncomfortable. I’ve worn my cements a few times and never had that issue.

10.5 looking for 10
Just add in another insole on top of the factory one. Cuts a half size and makes them more comfortable. I did that to my size 11s to cut down the size a bit. I use either an insole w Max air or zoom air on the heel depending on how I feel

Yeah the quality wasn't the best, but you gotta have em if you want the full OG catalog of 3s.
air-jordan-3-catalog.jpg

I'm not one to put the retro's under a microscope, but holy hell after seeing/ being reminded of the original elephant print height on the OG's, compared to the retro's it's not even funny how bad it has been botched these days. In some cases it looks to be double the height compared to the ones in the catalog photo above.

air-jordan-3-catalog.jpg
The EP on the OGs seems to have varied too. The white cements in that pic have the perfect EP height, while the fire Red and true blue in the pic EP is too thin.

these might be my all time #1 favorite jordan. I love looking at these. no complaints with my pair and so glad I got them. paid $200 on release day and have no regrets. only regret is not doubling up. which I still may do. keep the pix coming. they never get old

On feet today. Right shoe is too snug; my feet aren’t the same length. I’m glad the leather is stiff, because they don’t crease. No i don’t walk like a duck either

Only reason I bought them. The reason why the leather matters to me because it’s sooooo uncomfortable. I’ve worn my cements a few times and never had that issue.
Nah, the quality disdain is deserved. They did not measure up to the 2018 or even 2006 3s.

My comments were about how they can be uncomfortable and how they don’t measure up to other 3s. Never did I say I won’t ever wear them or that I got rid of them.
My post today echoed these sentiments when I mentioned the stiff leather and being too snug.

You are tailing my posts in every thread. It’s really weird.

I guess some thoughts would be if they are so terrible in comfort, and the high scrutiny this shoe brings why would you wear them? And then post wearing them? I think thats what AirSaks post is about. Atleast on this thread. If I slam a shoes quality or look, then post a pic of me wearing them, Id expect some flak I guess. Because your so vocal on your opinions, which is OK for sure. The recourse will always be there.

I guess some thoughts would be if they are so terrible in comfort, and the high scrutiny this shoe brings why would you wear them? And then post wearing them? I think thats what AirSaks post is about. Atleast on this thread. If I slam a shoes quality or look, then post a pic of me wearing them, Id expect some flak I guess. Because your so vocal on your opinions, which is OK for sure. The recourse will always be there.
Expressing gripes is not the same as saying I wish I never had them. I’m saying they could be better.
I don’t have to mention that I only wore them for a short time today or that it’s only the second time I’ve worn them. All over NT there’s many who have expressed disappointment about certain retros but still have and wear them. Have you been in the Infrared thread from 2014?

He’s been responding to all my posts in multiple threads for a while now. Literally tailing my posts and following up with scrutiny.

That’s all I have to say on this. Not wasting thread space.

Yeah I followed that thread in 2014 from the start. And I wasnt a member then. And the thing that always gets me is how people can love a shoe soooo much. Then turn on it when a newer "better" version comes out. Like this rumored 2019 pair. But your right, gripes will always be there no matter what. If the next infra 6 comes I will be stoked for sure. But I wont be slamming the hell out of the previous release either. Everyone slurped over those when they dropped also. Thinking that was the greatest thing going. Your point is valid for sure.

How do these crease in the toebox for you all?.....thinking of UNDSing my pair soon....I know creasing is inevitable but just wanted to know how bad it can get

Question but were these cut small? I finally unds’ed mine over the weekend and they fit almost a size too small. I couldnt even keep them on the whole day.

Back
Top Bottom