OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

It's great seeing these low prices. I grabbed 2 myself for this release. Need to start wearing them.

It's great seeing these low prices. I grabbed 2 myself for this release. Need to start wearing them.

Sorry but I doubt why so many people double on this TB3s. I was sitting in Nike outlet with 2 extra pairs in my hand and decide to not double this. And even cancelled my order for another young fella.

OG colorway release every once in a while, and this version has polyurethane leather...... although it has NIKEAIR

Compare to TB3s, I would double up on Cyber Monday 3s. It has good leather, hide the tongue it looks like high quality casual shoes
Show the tongue and you get something comparable to designer sneakers like these

View media item 2447018View media item 2447019

the cyber Mondays are actually decent but its way to plain to be spending $150 on.

they're still sitting at my store, id cop at $75 but I think we all know they aren't going that low.

now the true blues at $130ish with the 30% off a few weeks ago was a great deal :pimp: if y'all can grab em cheaper :x

Cyber Mondays in Footaction Footlocker if you check out are $108.
Really tempting.

$75 only happened once, eBay, Chicago 2 low tops. Once they drop to that point, it will be gone.

Cyber Monday 3s $85 might happen in outlet under certain conditions, but it might be gone once it happens because it is still Jordan 3s.

Last edited:

Sorry but I doubt why so many people double on this TB3s. I was sitting in Nike outlet with 2 extra pairs in my hand and decide to not double this. And even cancelled my order for another young fella.

OG colorway release every once in a while, and this version has polyurethane leather...... although it has NIKEAIR

Compare to TB3s, I would double up on Cyber Monday 3s. It has good leather, hide the tongue it looks like high quality casual shoes
Show the tongue and you get something comparable to designer sneakers like these

View media item 2447018View media item 2447019

That's cool but I buy what I want not what you want. That's why I doubled up on the tb3

Finally tracked down a pair today at the Nike Outlet in National Harbor. I went to the Outlet in D.C. And they didn't have my size.

Still felt like I paid too much. Wish there was a Memorial Day Sale of some kind.

Just grabbed a pair at the outlets for $125
I couldnt pass at that price :D

Edit: Ended up only paying $88
Dude forgot to take off security tag went back to get it removed and they took off another 30% for my troubles [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
Just bought my son's size 3.5 for $79 in-store FTL. I couldn't see myself spending$160 for these especially since he's GS size now. Going to start looking for deals on his size and maybe stack up on some shoes for the upcoming years. lol

Just grabbed a pair at the outlets for $125
I couldnt pass at that price :D

Edit: Ended up only paying $88
Dude forgot to take off security tag went back to get it removed and they took off another 30% for my troubles [emoji]128077[/emoji]

****nits
Made me $170 real bad

Wore these for the first time today. They were stiff but felt like pillows due to the insole. The worst part of the stiff leather is that when they crease, it stays there instead of blending or going back to normal like the Banned 1s and 2006 fire red 3s I have

Guys I really need your opinion !!!
Does Cyber Monday 3s worth doubling up for $120 ??

I believe True Blue 3s will come back every few years, so decided to not double up. Leather is bad too.

Next year Black Cements are dropping too. I will wait for them in the outlet.
In my opinion, Black Cements, White Cements, True Blues are the same style shoe (just my own opinion)

But Cyber Monday 3s, leather is not the best but good, and I doubt the colorway will come back again.

What do you guys think?? Thanks
Guys I really need your opinion !!!
Does Cyber Monday 3s worth doubling up for $120 ??

I believe True Blue 3s will come back every few years, so decided to not double up. Leather is bad too.

Next year Black Cements are dropping too. I will wait for them in the outlet.
In my opinion, Black Cements, White Cements, True Blues are the same style shoe (just my own opinion)

But Cyber Monday 3s, leather is not the best but good, and I doubt the colorway will come back again.

What do you guys think?? Thanks

Cyber monday 3 could be the worst colourway made yet.

Wore these for the first time today. They were stiff but felt like pillows due to the insole. The worst part of the stiff leather is that when they crease, it stays there instead of blending or going back to normal like the Banned 1s and 2006 fire red 3s I have

Cyber monday 3 could be the worst colourway made yet.

Y'all just made me decide to wear cyber mondays tomorrow lol

Don't know if this has been discussed or not but is it me or is the blue on these darker than the 2001 version?

Blue on the 2016s are little navy looking vs 2001 blue

I looked at my tb3 and the ep looking little sand colored in lots of light but when ep gets wet it looks grey

it id darker but not quite navy I'm ok with it I don't plan on wearing for a few years anyway so by the time I do hopefully all the hate for them will have died out 

They look the same shade as the 2011 on ig but irl these look navy blue. I don't own the 2011 to compare

Don't know if this has been discussed or not but is it me or is the blue on these darker than the 2001 version?

Blue on the 2016s are little navy looking vs 2001 blue

I looked at my tb3 and the ep looking little sand colored in lots of light but when ep gets wet it looks grey

it id darker but not quite navy I'm ok with it I don't plan on wearing for a few years anyway so by the time I do hopefully all the hate for them will have died out 

They look the same shade as the 2011 on ig but irl these look navy blue. I don't own the 2011 to compare

Got lucky and snagged a worn once (literally.. not 'worn once' with creasing and scuffs) pair for $100 yesterday. Feels good to have these back since I let my 2011 pair go a couple years back. Quality feels slightly up?

Got lucky and snagged a worn once (literally.. not 'worn once' with creasing and scuffs) pair for $100 yesterday. Feels good to have these back since I let my 2011 pair go a couple years back. Quality feels slightly up?

didn't have the 2011s, but compared to my WCs and Fire Reds they feel worse somehow...

Retail was $220
That's not a bad price considering
I paid $154 for my first pair
But I killed it and paid $88 for my second pair

Reactions: PJS
Back
Top Bottom