Oh Boy.. Breaking News: US Soldier Goes On A Shooting Spree In Iraq Clinic. Kills 4 US Soldiers

Originally Posted by kdawg

Originally Posted by XCellzisCrack

why does he even have his weapon inside the stress clinic??
Seriously, it would seem obvious that you remove firearms from people in that area.

My dude, I didn't even think of that.
eek.gif

From what I see on a daily basis, soldiers and even civilians at this point don't ahve to do very much to procure even a slightly powerful weapon.

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

& they're still in war for NO apparent reason .

I wanna see how this is going to look 50 years from now .

They are not at war in Iraq. They are building military bases over there just like they have in Japan and Korea. And he probably walked into the clinic withhis rifle and sprayed the scene.

smh.gif
the govt don't give a $#!* about members of the service. These people develop all kinda of problems and the govt does little to nothing to help themout.

Rip
smh.gif

I think soldiers are supposed to keep there weapons on them at all times not sure though. Im just surprised that no one stopped him before he did this muchdamage.

Originally Posted by JustScoreda100

Rip
smh.gif

I think soldiers are supposed to keep there weapons on them at all times not sure though. Im just surprised that no one stopped him before he did this much damage.

yea i know im in the reserves

but a stress clinic? i dont think so

Fox news jumps the "gun"again, CNN reporting that the shooter is in custody and it is not clear whether the shooter was a patient at the stressclinic. That would explain why he had a weapon.

Sounds like it was 5...

A U.S. soldier is in custody after opening fire on his fellow troops Monday, killing five American service members, the U.S. military confirmed.

It is unclear if the shooter was among the wounded, despite earlier reports that he killed himself, an official said.

Three others were wounded in the incident which happened about 2 p.m. at the U.S. military base, Camp Liberty, in Baghdad, two senior defense officials said.

"Any time we lose one of our own, it affects us all," said Col. John Robinson Multi-National Corps - Iraq spokesperson. "Our hearts go out tothe families and friends of all the service members involved in this terrible tragedy."

The incident happened at Camp Liberty's stress clinic, where U.S. service members are treated for psychological conditions, the sources said.

It is unclear if the shooter had any connection to the clinic.

When he was running didnt Obama say he was gonna pull dudes out??? why say that and then send a *+$@ load more???

same old ducks smh..

People don't understand what is gone through over there, some can handle it, some can't, but you WON'T come back the same person for sure.

Originally Posted by Smedroc

When he was running didnt Obama say he was gonna pull dudes out??? why say that and then send a *+$@ load more???

same old ducks smh..
couldn't have said it better.. obama used the war to gain votes.. actually democrats and republicans are virtually the same.. they still haveto preserve the power of the government..
this just goes to show that the mind of a soldier is destroyed.. desensitized and deranged at the same time..
the amount of soldiers who come back with post traumatic stress has to be near 50%..

i don't blame cassius clay for not going to war..

Originally Posted by Smedroc

same old ducks smh..
He sent more troops to Afghanistan not Iraq. He still plans on pulling out troops by next year but as many military officials stated while Obamawas campaigning you just can't do a quick withdrawal from Iraq otherwise the country would collapse..... my thoughts on that "f--- it" peopleshould be able to govern themselves... many of the Iraqi's don't want us there so why prolong the process.

It amazes me how so many of you still struggle to grasp the logistics of pulling troops out of a war zone.

smh.gif
laugh.gif
at y'all getting mad at obama for troops still being stationed in iraq.

Back
Top Bottom