Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Toothpicks
laugh.gif

Who the hell did this to East Dillon's field tho 
mean.gif

Saracen and Julie together right now is making me so confused man 
ohwell.gif

OMG Coach's play calling vs Dillon is amazing

Lance pls, kick better

JD.... seriously is Jay Cutler Jr... and I love/hate it 
tired.gif

**** Cafferty is BYKE??!?!?! Wonder how many pills he popped... SMH

Thats right, run Lion!!!

That 2 point conversion
eek.gif

Luke pls be okay 
frown.gif

Landry's moment of redemption!!! 45 yarder! LEGOOOOO

LANCE FTW!!! HE KICKED THE **** OUTTA THAT BALL!!!! SUCK IT DILLON

I am so happy 
embarassed.gif

Noooo Tami is principal no more 
ohwell.gif

Nooooooooo Julie pls don't go 
frown.gif
 this reminds me too much of the last time I was at Disneyland tbh 
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Maaaaan Riggins..... 
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Landry + Saracen bromance will have to do I guess 
tired.gif

Season 4 finale...... my heart hurts man, its overwhelmed with joy and happiness but also heartbreak and sadness.... what an episode 

8/8

Last edited:
This got mentioned some pages back. Teaser for Tom Hardy's Legend about the gangster Kray twins that ruled London in the 60s.

James Wan is in talks to helm a Robotech movie. Please lord Jesus don't let them mess up this movie...

Last edited:
Man...Furious 7 has grossed $1 billion just from Overseas gross alone
uG1OD7N.png

There's still room for growth too, if they add in a Chinese actor in the next movie and maybe some sponsors too...watch its China BO double.

Also, Michelle Rodriguez is now the highest grossing actress ever with two films in the all time top 4 :lol: :smokin

Last edited:
Captain America probably cries every night knowing he missed out on grabbing and motorboating those thangs. I'd be eyeing Scarlet Witch as a consolation prize.

This one is a bit of a head-scratcher -

IMDb ‏@IMDb · 39m39 minutes ago
Casting oddity of the day: Laura Linney joins 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2' - http://imdb.to/1DNF5Sb

You go get that franchise movie check, Laura. More power to you.

The first episode of Black Mirror was the best IMO, that one and the Xmas special with Jon Hamm.
That one was super out there slash realistic slash FU'd,

caught a screening of Me & Earl & the Dying Girl.

i really enjoyed it and i thought the dialogue was on point throughout the movie.

Movie theater in my town is already open and looks like it has been since four AM for the Avengers. Saw some dude walk out with the happiest look on his face, and theres at least 15 cars in the parking lot. Thats insane to me.

Movie theater in my town is already open and looks like it has been since four AM for the Avengers. Saw some dude walk out with the happiest look on his face, and theres at least 15 cars in the parking lot. Thats insane to me.
I just got back. :pimp:

Tom Hardy is going to have a huge year. (Mad Max, Child 44, The Legend)

The revenant coming out at the end of the year too

Hardy eating, my favorite actor since Bronson.

Can't wait to see everyone of those flicks, the homie from Kingsman in Legend. :pimp:

Just caught Kingsman yesterday, strong 7/8.

Like its been said, super fun, stylish flick.

Amputee chick could get a ring though, fine as ****. :smh: :pimp:

I was watching The Winter Soldier again the other night. The fight scenes with him in it are so awesome. He was giving that work to Cap, Widow, and Falcon. Would like to see him fight the other Avengers.

Back
Top Bottom