Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I don't have showtime anymore so i'm behind this season. Sucks they don't even sell the eps on the google store or itunes.

I'm officially not getting married because of Gone Girl

I sat with mouth open for the last 20-30 mins just stunned.. Started looking at my girl funny

Maaaan, Saving Private Ryan & Band Of Brothers is the perfect ode to Memorial Day.

Respect & Thank You to all those on NT who had relatives that served & paid the ultimate sacrifice (& thanks to those serving now).

Last edited:
I'm sure there are a couple of people in the world with happy marriages. That woman was already messed up from the weird childhood she had. Dude was unlucky he's the one who married her. I still have the author's 3 pack of books wrapped in plastic. Need to start them soon.

This past season of The Lizzie Borden Chronicles that ended just last night has been very good.

Ricci did her thing and cuz of that now I'm a little bit scared of her and all other scrappy pint sized women. Didn't need to pull any of that seduction to get her kills. Just straight up using the fact that everybody underestimates her to kill in rather interesting or ingenious ways and of course drugging ppl.

Clea Duvall was also very good as Emma Borden. Role fit her well though so I'm not surprised.

I look forward to S2.

Silicon Valley has definitely found it's groove and I look forward to it weekly.

Finally saw Kingsman, I loved it as I expected. I like Matthew Vaughn, like Mark Strong and the rest of the cast, and enjoyed a bit of the spy spoofing and meta humor as well.

The church scene did not disappoint, good action, funny, and just plain cool which is something Vaughn really excels at.. making the movie cool and fun to be apart of this world. 

Wonder if Vaughn will do a kingsman 2..

Wish he would have done kicka2 instead of whoever directed that

Man I forgot how many quotables this movie has. Damn greatness.

"I bet I can through a football over them mountains"
"What are you drawing?,A liger, it's pretty much my favorite animal"

Man I forgot how many quotables this movie has. Damn greatness.

"I bet I can through a football over them mountains"
"What are you drawing?,A liger, it's pretty much my favorite animal"

I'm with you, but I actually prefer the line "Back in '82, I used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter mile" to the line about the mountains. Either way :lol:

Well, shoot.......

This breaks my heart, but this actually looks watchable.

They abandoned the LA scene, and went with a complete revamp, smart way to play it. Upgraded the action, modernized the era, this could work. If the actors can mesh.

Well, shoot.......

This breaks my heart, but this actually looks watchable.

They abandoned the LA scene, and went with a complete revamp, smart way to play it. Upgraded the action, modernized the era, this could work. If the actors can mesh.

Still don't like that they're rebooting it but I agree

Not sure how I feel about that Point Break trailer... it's missing something but I just can't put my finger on what it is

I probably won't watch it unless it gets amazing reviews

Back
Top Bottom