Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Looks like the suits at Warner Bros wanted a franchise like The Fast & Furious with this Point Break reboot. It looks interesting. I kinda wish Gerry Butler had the Bohdi role though but I guess going with "lesser" name actors is cool. I hope it's good.

temp5424.jpg
is this real?

looks like a bad ps 

News relevant to you dudes with wives:

@TIME: ABC would hire Amy Schumer for 'The Bachelorette' ti.me/1PMffZI

Last edited:
Man. Poltergeist was terrible. I haven't had such a bad time watching a horror film in quite a while. The only redeeming quality is that for half of the movie, Sam Rockwell is being Sam Rockwell. Unfortunately, the other half he's dealing with the script. Which is pisspoor.

Horror movies don't appeal to me, especially at the theaters.

If there's enough buzz surrounding one I'll check it out on blu ray, but the horror movie cliches are just too predictable these days

I'm about half way through this "Return to Sender", man WTF is going on here?

Edit: Wow, that just ended that way? Well, good news is, I got to look at Pike for a while. I love her. That movie though....

Last edited:
Man. Poltergeist was terrible. I haven't had such a bad time watching a horror film in quite a while. The only redeeming quality is that for half of the movie, Sam Rockwell is being Sam Rockwell. Unfortunately, the other half he's dealing with the script. Which is pisspoor.

Yea, all I heard is bad things

I'm disappointed since the original is one of the first films I really remember scaring me as a kid and Sam Rockwell is always a pleasure to watch, guess I'll catch it on Netflix

My wife saw it too and while she did not speak about it as harshly as that, was clearly disappointed. I would translate her comments to be a 3.8/8 rating.

I think her name is Emilia Clarke, she's the new girl in Terminator as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom