Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Absolutely worth a watch. 

At least for you to see if the praise and accolades were worth it.

I liked it a lot, but have only seen it the one time. I don't know if that's the kind of movie it is.. or if I just haven't gotten around to rewatching it.

Really bummed "We Are Not Your Friends" didn't get a much bigger audience at the box office. That it was of historic proportions is a shame, really.

Don't know if would be for everybody, but there's some really good messages throughout. Surprised that there was such good chemistry between the two as well. I'd recommend it if you were at all interested. Marketing was seriously botched. This is the movie that'll make you fall for Emily Ratajkowski :smokin

7/8

Last edited:
Gravity is perfection.
Every thing a film gets critiqued for, Gravity gets an A on.

Gravity is the bookworm of Films.

Last edited:
Charlie Hunnam has Crimson Peak (out this Oct, early reviews have been great) King Arthur And The Knights Of The Round Table (summer 2016), Lost City Of Z (2016) and PR2 coming.

Anticipating all 4.

There are several things that don't work about We Are Not Your Friends but I'm past that.

Wasn't it something like the fans hated him because he was naturally blond? :rofl:

Last edited:
Was watching the OG Mad Max yesterday cause i havent seen it in awhile and dear lord was Max's Interceptor sexy...

One of my favorite movie cars ever

Charlie Hunnam has Crimson Peak (out this Oct, early reviews have been great) King Arthur And The Knights Of The Round Table (summer 2016), Lost City Of Z (2016) and PR2 coming.

Anticipating all 4.

Can't wait to see him in new roles now that soa is over. I would've liked to have seen him on GOT doing something but he's probably tired of tv right now.

Charlie should have taken the 50 Shades role that his agent said would kill his career.

I felt embarrassed for him even initially taking the role. I know it would've made his name very well known but those books and movie all seem so lame. I did google dakaota johnson's nude scenes and she's got a cute looking body.

Really bummed "We Are Not Your Friends" didn't get a much bigger audience at the box office. That it was of historic proportions is a shame, really.

Don't know if would be for everybody, but there's some really good messages throughout. Surprised that there was such good chemistry between the two as well. I'd recommend it if you were at all interested. Marketing was seriously botched. This is the movie that'll make you fall for Emily Ratajkowski :smokin

7/8

There are several things that don't work about We Are Not Your Friends but I'm past that.

Isn't the name of the movie just We Are Your Friends?

Yo was going to check out The Phoenix Incident but couldnt find a stream

Anyone checked out Love, Rosie?

I've always heard about it.
I've never seen it, and now it's on Max and I caught it at the very beginning.

A Clockwork Orange. On it.

Already love the Music. The way the opening credits roll on screen, is just like Eyes Wide Shut.

Last edited:
Love Rosie was pretty good movies. More of a movie about when life hits you hard and what choices will you make.

I never ever look at RT but I was checking out Flixster flipping through the Roku, Fantastic4 is at 9% on Rotten Tomatoes.

When are they going to give up on that group.

I guess once RDJR righted the butchering Sean Connery and Uma gave to the Avengers, you never give up.

Last edited:
Just saw that Tatiana Maslany finally got an Emmy nomination. Very well deserved. People probably annoyed them enough for them to nominate her.

Haven't seen a lot of hype for The Gift in here.

Not sure enough ppl saw it for a discussion. Unless ppl just don't want to spoil it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom