Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I, tonya was great. I loved it! Great music, good comedy and dope story.

I really didn’t hear crap about it. I just open fandago or Flixster and see what’s good. Read the synopsis. I ene in blind. Not knowing crap.

Harley Quinn and Winter soldier killed their roles.
The mom was great to.
Highly recommend

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/l...-works-at-starz-keanu-reeves-attached-1074315
Starz announced Friday at the Television Critics Association's winter press tour that it was developing The Continental, an ongoing drama series based on the John Wick film franchise starring Keanu Reeves. Reeves, Starz execs said, is expected to make an appearance in the potential series but will not star.

The potential TV series is set in the John Wick universe and focuses on the inner workings of the exclusive Continental Hotel, which serves as a refuge for assassins.

"This series is truly unlike anything else on TV,” Starz CEO Chris Albrecht said. “The Continental promises to include the thunderous fight sequences and intensely staged shootouts between professional assassins and their targets that fans have come to expect in the John Wick movie franchise as well as introduce some new, darkly compelling characters who inhabit this underground world.”
Can't wait

is florida project an award season movie? i thought it was pretty crappy. even green goblin dude was boring except when he hustled the pedo off property.

Its been a weak award movies season so far imo.

Granted I haven't seen Darkest Hour, Shape of Water, Ladybird, or I, Tonya yet.

I've seen more really good to great performances than really good or great movies.

I will be honest.
I didn't watch many Films this year.
It's all rehashed, watered down, redone, reclaimed hot noise.

I'm not feeling Cinema right now.
I'm still knocking off my fair share of TV and tbh, with the way NETFLIX changed the game, there are just too many DOPE shows to catch on the binge than there are FILMS I need or want to see.

I didn't go to the Theatre once this year:sick:

:lol: I got a look at the chairs before I left. They have 2 holes on the sides that shoot air where your head will be right inbtween.

A tube at the top and one by your feet pointing upwards. Its not liquid water but more like a quick burst of mist :lol: Guaranteed to keep you alert.

There is an option by the armchair to turn water off though.

But I gotta say its ingenious cuz they specifically use the water during a scene where a character gets sprayed in the face :lol:
you better watch out in there no pee wee hermans loose in there

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/l...-works-at-starz-keanu-reeves-attached-1074315
Starz announced Friday at the Television Critics Association's winter press tour that it was developing The Continental, an ongoing drama series based on the John Wick film franchise starring Keanu Reeves. Reeves, Starz execs said, is expected to make an appearance in the potential series but will not star.

The potential TV series is set in the John Wick universe and focuses on the inner workings of the exclusive Continental Hotel, which serves as a refuge for assassins.

"This series is truly unlike anything else on TV,” Starz CEO Chris Albrecht said. “The Continental promises to include the thunderous fight sequences and intensely staged shootouts between professional assassins and their targets that fans have come to expect in the John Wick movie franchise as well as introduce some new, darkly compelling characters who inhabit this underground world.”
sounds good you gotta have ian mcshane in there though. think he already stars in another starz show too

also we need both guys from the wire

Just watched the episode of Comedians in Cars getting coffee with Jim Carrey. Jim is such a cool mother ****er man I swear. Me and him are on the same woke level I believe. If I'm on my make a wish foundation death bed, I'm asking to hang with Jim for a day just shooting the breeze

Proud Mary 2/8 - Aside from the action sequences this was unwatchable for me. The kid is the worst, Taraji and Danny Glover just coasting, awful.

I, Tonya 6.3/8 - Margot Robbie has serious skills. Allison Janney kills it the whole movie. It being a Dark Comedy instead of just a normal biopic made it so much better.

Divorce is back :lol: SJP hurting her pum pum on the trampoline :rofl:

Crashing is back :pimp: Glad its coming on next. Pete Holmes is pathetically hilarious.

I forgot how good 7 Pounds was.
I wasn't rushing to watch it again because it's so devastating and so, down despite its uplifting under and overtone.

Rosario Dawson man, I don't even know what the Awards were for or who won in 08, but this performance she turned in, was one for the ages man.

Now, I have to go look and see who robbed these guys right here.
:smh:

Some tough competition. Still :smh:
IMG_9195.PNG

IMG_9196.PNG

IMG_9197.PNG

Attachments

• IMG_9196.PNG
    IMG_9196.PNG
    367.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Watched Dunkirk last night.

Loved the concept and cinematography. Truly breathtaking.

7/8 for the first 1/3 of the movie

7/8 for the last 1/3 of the movie

*fell asleep for the middle, but I'm guessing it was just as good.

My little brother & I were the only ones in the theater that cheered for Clubber Lang in Rocky III.

One of the Showtime channels is playing Rocky I thru V...

Can’t believe Carl Weathers is freakin 70 years old. Proof positive that black don’t crack...

carl-weathers-chicago-justice.jpg

Jumanji was surprisingly decent. One of the few trailers where you think man that looks trash and then its somewhat good.

Caught 'The Disaster Artist' last night. I enjoyed it. James Franco obliterated that role. Mans was pure hilarity. :lol:

6.8/8

Back
Top Bottom