Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Normally I don't like to entertain these stupid *** cherry picked racism posts of yours, but yes District 9 was hella racist. White savior protagonist. Black people depicted as savages with voodoo eating and chanting rituals. Was pretty blatant.

normally i dont respond to your stupid *** posts complaining about my posts about racism

normally id take what i post as being informational and not dismiss it outright simply because i posted it

while you worried about whats cherry picked u missin the point

normally i dont respond to your stupid *** posts complaining about my posts about racism

normally id take what i post as being informational and not dismiss it outright simply because i posted it

What would lead a person to outright dismiss your posts? Give me some of your best guesses.

What would lead a person to outright dismiss your posts? Give me some of your best guesses.

willful ignorance, tactical stupidity, mental fragility, passive aggressiveness, obstinate denial, cognitive bias, obtuseness, social impairment, cowardice, selfishness, deliberate facetiousness

:lol: Better to usually ignore him if you think he on his bull ****.

Lest younger sucked in.

yea like i did with that "analysis"

respond to those articles before you address any "********" you think i posted

Last edited:
willful ignorance, tactical stupidity, mental fragility, passive aggressiveness, obstinate denial, cognitive bias, obtuseness, social impairment, cowardice, selfishness, deliberate facetiousness

yea like i did with that "analysis"

respond to those articles before you address any "********" you think i posted
You spitting rhymes now?

Keystroke battles?

5th Wave has to be one of the worst Films of all, OF ALL TIME.

How'd they get Liev Schriber, Maggie Sif, Ron Livingston and Chloe Grace Moretz to sign on for this.

I, think I can exclude Moretz. She is bad in every thing she's in if I think about it.

Denzel carried her in The Equalizer. She's quite sh*t actually but yea, Film is so bad you have to watch just so you can shake your head at it.

Must be subliminals in it because I can't turn it off every time it comes on, I watch.

She was good in kickass..

Had to check her imdb to see what else I saw her in, was also good as the little sister in 500 days of summer

Caught three billboards. Great movie and the acting was great. Def think it’s brtween them and shape of water for best picture

most of all of these nominations sucked

shape of water, ladybird, 3 billboards, dunkirk

post was just ok but hella boring, aint seen darkest hour, phantom thread yet and call me by your name holds no interest for me

get out was the best from what i saw so far and dont think either of the other two should win

most of all of these nominations sucked

shape of water, ladybird, 3 billboards, dunkirk

post was just ok but hella boring, aint seen darkest hour, phantom thread yet and call me by your name holds no interest for me

get out was the best from what i saw so far and dont think either of the other two should win

Did you watch 3 Billboards? Movie was real good.

Last edited:
yea i watched three billboards

the first 30 min seemed like a good movie

then it fell all the way off

i posted a couple articles about what i thought of the movie

but it wasnt that good just all hype because a white woman played an angry determined white woman

:lol: Better to usually ignore him if you think he on his bull ****.

Lest you get sucked in.
Yeah I got sucked into the H2H vortex once, almost couldn't get out of it. I just left the thread completely
giphy.gif

Posted a shirtless pic of dude from Power because it was his birthday, then acted like nothing is suspect about that.

Yeah I got sucked into the H2H vortex once, almost couldn't get out of it. I just left the thread completely
giphy.gif

Posted a shirtless pic of dude from Power because it was his birthday, then acted like nothing is suspect about that.

you forgot the part where dudes called you a closeted homo

you prolly left after that

outside of the main woman what was so amazing about the movie

Sam and Woody both put on great performances. Frances McDormand's whole family dynamic and relationship with her son were hysterical. Maybe you didn't understand the dark nature of the humor. IDK.

Back
Top Bottom