Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Need this scene in John Wick 3 :pimp:

giphy.gif

DBS: Broly was dope 6.5/8. Probably my favorite DB movie ever.
That’s good to hear... taking my son to see it Sat. He’s pretty hype about it... We’re going to make it a moive pig out with a trip to Five Below to load up on candy then order pizza & chicken tenders at the theater...

I'll see it :pimp: ... can't believe he's leading an action movie after all this time we've traveled since The Big Lebowski :lol:

2 dope *** trailers drop in 1 day... Sam mother******* Elliot!!!! I’ve been waiting for this trailer to drop to!!!!

So wait that was 1 trailer for 2 movies? :lol:

Okay I was lost a bit until the end. I was about to say what an incredibly dumb premise and it may still apply. Why would you get an old Nazi killing war vet to take on Big Foot? Like that's your last resort?

Looks good though.

GLASS 4/8 - The weakest in the series in my opinion. It drags hard in some parts. Characters I really didn't care about got a lot more screen time and the big 3 really don't do much until act 3.

Last edited:
GLASS 4/8 - The weakest in the series in my opinion. It drags hard in some parts. Characters I really didn't care about got a lot more screen time and the big 3 really don't do much until act 3.
Agreed, movie was really slow at times. I kept waiting for some twist to happen. The way they tied the first two movies together was a big let down. Oh and did Sam Jackson really just sit in the wheelchair half the movie with the same look on his face??!? He didn't talk until half way through lol.

Still hope to see it, but Glass having poor reviews is disappointing.

Tom Cruise can stay in MI movies until he's elderly for all I care.

And John Wick 3 looks better than I expected.

My apologies if this was posted before but got dayum.... :stoneface: :wow: It doesn't even look like Nicole Kidman....

I was instantly getting subtle Heat vibes from the trailer, then it shows them robbing a bank. SOB.

1:36 - Looks like the neighborhood Nick took Jack Slater, must be the new owner after Mr. Vivaldi was killed.

Back
Top Bottom