Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Netflix Original content has become SyFy channel/ hallmark channel levels of bad. That combined with raising prices, I don’t see how you can sustain that business model. Especially with the Disney streaming coming. Rather pay $12 a month to stream HBO, at least I can watch a good series that never comes off. The Netflix library is a complete joke these days.

Netflix Original content has become SyFy channel/ hallmark channel levels of bad. That combined with raising prices, I don’t see how you can sustain that business model. Especially with the Disney streaming coming. Rather pay $12 a month to stream HBO, at least I can watch a good series that never comes off. The Netflix library is a complete joke these days.

Bold for emphasis. Some of these films they are releasing I don't even think twice about watching.

The sonic movie actually looks pretty decent.

824A5B9C-5C66-48C8-9C39-07F0C213F8A5.gif

You’re messing around.

I was trying to disprove this statement then I saw some of the movies Netflix produced. They are doing pretty bad right now but not SyFy levels yet, keep making movies along the lines of Shaft and I would agree with you.

Netflix still delivers with many shows imo but some have been trash. The movies on the other hand I'd say they are missing much more than they hit.

Should I give the first season of The West Wing a try? Sorkin was a writer on this I believe.

2, I can't believe Aladdin is finally back for the 1st time in my lifetime atleast.

I loved that Film when I was a kid.
Haven't been to the Theatre in ages but, this is a must see for me.

Ah man, why do they have Michelle a Williams looking like some homely housewife. You have to try real hard to make her, not cute...and they succeeded.

I do see my girl Jenny Slate loooking all sexified though.

She killed Obvious Child.
Film was Super.
Excellent project for her.

Back
Top Bottom