Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Minding the Gap 7/8 - Too real at times. Glad I finally got to see it. If you grew up skateboarding or just being wild with friends check this out.

64413592_2761591747220897_3817095525111431168_n.jpg

I watched both OC and 90210.

90210 was HUGE when I was a kid. That show broke the hell out, and I somehow watched the pilot and stuck with it, when no one talked about it, and then the summer season dropped and that show went nuclear. I remember all the older kids talkin about it and I had the Nick Young face like, y'all just started watchin or somethin?

David Silver married Megan Fox, and he way older than her. David Silver in the beginning of that show was a damn joke. :lol:

Val Malone. :frown: :pimp:

OC was great because of Seth Cohen. Interesting to see Ryan go to Gotham for Fox later in life and Seth never really got much else that I can remember.

Melrose Place when I found out who Heather Locklear was. I never forgot neither.

Come to think of it, Fox.......Simpsons, Married with Children, 90210.....was American Idol Fox? They seem to do well with iconic stuff for a "newer" channel compared to the ABC/CBS/NBC trio.

Every time I watch Wedding Crashers there’s a line or exchange that I newly appreciate. This time it was Vince Vaughn’s response to Cooper’s explanation as to to why quail hunting it ok...

“You have a ****ing problem with that, Jeremy?”

“Not nearly as much as I have with your attire or your general demeanor towards everyone. But let’s go kills some birds. I’m psyched!”

:rofl:

probably my favorite comedy in the last 15 yrs. classic.

After The OC, I only saw Seth come out in random cameos.

Mr & Mrs. Smith.

An episode of New Girl.

And yesterday in some trailer for a horror/thriller movie coming out that was posted in the paranormal/comic/whatever thread. :lol:

Wifey watches 90210 reruns all the time. Show had a lot of sentimental value for her. Every time I watch with her, I’m struck by how not cool everyone in the posse is. :lol:

Wife and I also joke about how it seems like the writers especially hated Jenny Garth/Kelly Taylor because all the worst **** happened to her. She got shot, burned, raped, was addicted to drugs and had to go to rehab, has a stalker. And some other stuff. Was rough in the Beverly Hills streets for old Kelly. LOL.

God damnit, I’m enjoying Season 2 of Deadwood and why the hell Skyler gotta show her ol sniffin farts mean muggin face? Literally 10 seconds into her arrival and she already pissing me the hell off.

Bullock was ALL up in the nicest guts on the show and that old bag has to show up and remind him of his wedding vows. Gotta be freakin kidding me. Is there a more punchable face that exists?
6CAE9404-997A-49BD-9CDD-B235BA3DCD09.jpeg

oc was fire. misha had to mess it up by leaving. those first 2 seasons were goat tv.

Didn’t they boot her cause that when she was gettin into drugs and stuff?? But Yeaa season 4 was trash. Show sucked after Marisa was gone lol

Reactions: sb
I thought the brunette was far hotter. Can't think of her name, but she with Seth eventually, Summer?

And Olivia Wilde was on that show, as a lesbian. I wasn't mad at that.

The last one they had...Autumn or something, she turned out to be bad.

I need to rewatch OC someday.

Reactions: sb
I was also a huge OC fan, one of my shows of that decade. Rachel Bilson was so fine, was also high on that Autumn girl. Even though the show started falling off on s3 I still enjoyed that one and the last season.

I thought Micha Barton was going to make a successful transition to movies after s2 but boy was I wrong.

I met Mischa Barton a couple years ago at a sneaker store, she was cool but you could tell all the partying took a toll on her.

Also she crashed in my old coworker’s apartment complex like a week after that lol.

OC was great tv. It did fall off a season after Moscha was gone and Ryan got that new gf.

Seth was funny and charismatic in that neurotic Jewish sort of way.

He could've had a great career. His biggest chance was when he was cast as Flash but WB scrapped that Justice League movie. Would've been his bighest profile role.

I loved Shazam, and Seth Cohen was the grown-up version/grown-up superhero version of the kid that was into comic books in that movie.

He showed up at the end, but I hope he’s in the sequel :lol: :smokin (that was a terrific film).

It's funny all this talk about the OC and Laguna beach. I got hecka roasted by my homies for watching those shows in HS haha

Back
Top Bottom