Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Wedding Crashers definitely top 5, maybe top 3 comedies of all time.

Vince Vaughn is hilarious the whole movie

His facial expression when him and Owen Wilson see Bradley Cooper doing the seal sound has me dying every time :rofl:

The football scene :rofl:
The scene when Todd wakes him up :rofl:
When he asks Owen Wilson about the moms **** :rofl:

Classic movie

No order

Wedding Crashers
Old School
Tropic Thunder
The Hangover
Superbad
Major League

7C53AA93-B438-4E67-9924-1722559439F9.gif

No order for me:

Hangover
Superbad
Friday
Wedding Crashers
How To Be A Player

Honorary mention: The 40-Year-Old Virgin

Top 5 comedies of all-time :nerd:

Damn, that’s going to be a brain wrecker for me.
Friday
Wedding Crashers
Anchorman
Dumb and Dumber

And I need one more movie..

Superbad/Clerks/Happy Gilmore/ Meet the parents/40 year old virgin/There's something about Mary/How to be a player/Black Dynamite/The Hangover/Scary Movie/The Big Lebowski/old school/tropic thunder/major league/dazed and confused/up in smoke/clerks 2/coming 2 America

Last edited:
"Snap out of it, so a hot older woman made you feel her cans, they look pretty good, are they real? Did you do the motorboat, you did didn't you, you motorboatin sonofa....where is she, she still in the house?"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The pace, his in and out sentence to sentence, pure gold. That movie shoulda won Oscars.

Y’all really gonna leave off “Step Brothers” for top-5 comedies??

Since C CP1708 got the ball rollin’ with “90210,” tell me how I watched a half episode of “Grand Hotel” tonight. Eva Longoria an EP, Roselyn Sanchez a MILF. Denyse Tontz is new bae.

Boys used to clown me but IDGAF, used to get down with “The O.C.” back in the day.
I liked The OC, too. :blush::lol:

Millennial’s 90210.

I liked The OC, too. :blush::lol:

Millennial’s 90210.

Tried watching the first few episodes of 90210 recently because it's on Hulu and Prime. Did not age well at all :lol:

First season had a completely different opening which I didn't recall either.

Never saw OC though.

Back
Top Bottom