Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Am I the only one who has a feeling It Chapter 2 isn’t going to be as good as Chapter 1?

That's a thing I don't think directors dont take advantage of enough; director's cuts.

If I'm a director any movie I feel a certain way about that I'm directing is getting an extended more thoughtful director's cut.

It is really is the chance tell the story your way.

Now sometimes thats the theatrical cut or producers/studio let you do w/e you want and you get to put anything you want in to the final product. At that point, cut scenes are just scenes that were replaced and youre not gonna delete.
Directors cut releases in sure has some studio involvement as well

I don’t know exactly, I’m kind of ready for anything with IT 2.

I know what you are sensing though, the tropes could be worse in the case of adults, or seem repetitive if similar to the first film.

I am hoping that Chastain, McAvoy, and Hader don’t sign on unless the major plot points appealed to them.

Am I the only one who has a feeling It Chapter 2 isn’t going to be as good as Chapter 1?
Of course it won't.

That one funny kid was ****ing hilarious and made the movie.

I fear they're going for better actors, more serious horror movie this go around

Sling Blade is a damn near perfect movie :nthat:

Watched for the 2nd time ever over the long weekend.

1t4xg3kccfk31.jpg

The Crow dude looks creepy AF every time I see him posted in here. I probably should or shouldn’t watch that movie, not sure.

Timothy Olyphant is a great actor. Never seen him in anything that I did not enjoy his performance. Has range too.
Dont know why inheld off on the show before since he's one of my fav actors and I watch just about everything he's in.

I just know it was a few seasons in when I got put on and dsid i'd rather start from the beginning.

Plus my boy Walter Goggins in this :pimp:

My friend who would normally go to IT 2 isn’t because it’s 2 hours 50 mins.

Then I looked up the past two: I didn’t know the original one from the 80s was like 3.5 hours :lol:

Wasted 2 hours of my life watching Night Moves with Jesse Eisenberg. Under "critically acclaimed" on Netflix so I gave it a shot. Not good.

Back
Top Bottom