Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

My friend who would normally go to IT 2 isn’t because it’s 2 hours 50 mins.

Then I looked up the past two: I didn’t know the original one from the 80s was like 3.5 hours :lol:

Def need to do premium level seating with full service for a 3 hour flick.

Wasted 2 hours of my life watching Night Moves with Jesse Eisenberg. Under "critically acclaimed" on Netflix so I gave it a shot. Not good.

Had this in Netflix Queue because of the cast... so, great to know.

Kind of expected. The end of IT gets really weird...:lol:

Based on a review of the movie I read yesterday, I think the ending doesn’t follow the book exactly...in a good way.

The review was overall positive, but not glowing.

Wasted 2 hours of my life watching Night Moves with Jesse Eisenberg. Under "critically acclaimed" on Netflix so I gave it a shot. Not good.

Damn I’ve been curious since the cast looks legit. But I’ve literally never heard a single thing about it. Wouldn’t know it existed until I saw it on my Netflix recommendation. Will avoid

Watched MIB International last night. I enjoyed it. Not saying it’s great, but worthwhile for a Tuesday night when wasn’t much else on.

Damn I’ve been curious since the cast looks legit. But I’ve literally never heard a single thing about it. Wouldn’t know it existed until I saw it on my Netflix recommendation. Will avoid

It's well reviewed. But it's one of the slowest, blandest flicks I've seen in a long time. It had been on my radar for a while also because of the cast.

ketyubpd6z321.gif

Bad Boys 1 spoke to my soul as a kid. So many quotables, I watched that film a billion times.

I want mother****in swimmin ducks.....

You be you, and you be him, but not in front of her, you're you, and you're him.

Take you-me off this cliff keep ****in with me, then what you got, two *****es in the sea.

80,000 dollars for this car you ain't got no damn cup holders? Just a shiny **** wit two chairs, we the balls just draggin the **** along.

:lol: :pimp:

This will be rehashed galore, but it will be "family" so to speak.

There is no way they can mess this up.

I'll be at the Warren day 1 with a home haircut courtesy of the HeadBlade ATX, a $400 jumpsuit and some DS sneakers with 40bucks in cash for Snacks and Popcorn and, Soda> Beer

I feel a little bit bad for this one but **** happens.
My ex who is now married has been hitting me up lately with convos about things we did back and the day, yea....I'm taking her.
Going ALL the way back.
Let's get it.

-Industry movie buyer that can’t give his name out, estimates opening-weekend box office numbers.

Back
Top Bottom