Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I'm seeing "Parasite" tomorrow. I'm not sure if this film has been discussed in the thread but I've heard from numerous ppl that this is the best film of the year.

Here's the trailer:

I'm seeing "Parasite" tomorrow. I'm not sure if this film has been discussed in the thread but I've heard from numerous ppl that this is the best film of the year.

Here's the trailer:

Cannot wait for this. Bong Joon Ho can do no wrong.

Black Panther was taken by noskey noskey
I too have eyes, yes.

For my third pick for Western, I select:

Wind River.
MV5BMTUyMjU1OTUwM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDg1NDQ2MjI@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,674,1000_AL_.jpg

One of those most tragically gorgeous films about the Native American experience in modern America and the brutality of empty lives.

macbk macbk if you need to dip, you can send me two films, and if Cali snipes your first, I can give you your 2nd, but if he doesn't snipe your first you would get that one, that way you're covered if you need to bail. If you're gonna be around all day then we can just wait for Cali and get it to JRS and the flip back. (I have a list of a couple movies from him to use, might get all the way back to you and Cali on the flip back.

macbk macbk if you need to dip, you can send me two films, and if Cali snipes your first, I can give you your 2nd, but if he doesn't snipe your first you would get that one, that way you're covered if you need to bail. If you're gonna be around all day then we can just wait for Cali and get it to JRS and the flip back. (I have a list of a couple movies from him to use, might get all the way back to you and Cali on the flip back.

At work til 545/6, so I'll be logged on. If I need to PM ya around that time I will, but I'll hold off for now.

With the 33rd pick in Round 3 of the All Decade Movie Draft, Team Calibeebee selects the film.....

Grand Budapest Hotel from the DRAMA category.

One of Wes Anderson’s finest films to date. Nominated for Best Picture Oscar award. Winner of 4 Oscars. Simply put; this film is dope. Thank you.

Last edited:
With the 33rd pick in Round 3 of the All Decade Movie Draft, Team Calibeebee selects the film.....

One of Wes Anderson’s finest films to date. Nominated for Best Picture Oscar award. Winner of 4 Oscars. Simply put; this film is dope. Thank you.

Damn. Damn damn damn. I should have taken this last round. Love this film so much.

I have 2 picks for JRS, so hopefully macbk macbk doesn't snipe him, and I can make two picks as well, it'll flip all the way back to mac/Cali very soon. We'll be on to Round 4. Pace is pickin up....

See, now, I tried not to get mad when you mother****ers took Moonrise Kingdom. I said let me not even post about it. I'll be angry off NT.

But now you done ****ing took Grand Budapest Hotel from me.

Its like y'all want war.
Whiplash. I assume I have to label it as a Utility?

giphy.gif
Damn :smh:

When it rains, it pours.
Would yall say Fast 8 slots into Horror or Comedy?

Got Fast 7 as Drama, Fast 5 as Crime, Fast 6 as Action

Hobbs and Shaw I would say is Sci fi
:stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom