Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Joined Feb 6, 2007
I am on record, for life, Knock Knock is THEE scariest movie in history.

Those two wet b*tches knock on my door while the wife is out of town, I'm ****ed. No chance I escape.

Ingenious Bastard

formerly ingenious nick
Joined Feb 12, 2013
Doctor Sleep is definitely on my favs list for 2019 films. I didn't want it to end. They found a great balance between horror and thrills, and none of it felt cheap or gimmicky.

Astral projection is such a cool thing to me. I wanna learn how to do it on command.

Joined Nov 20, 2007
Yeah, I wish it didn't bomb. Its a real good movie. I was a littlw apprehensive looking at the run time but once it started I didn't look at the time thinking when is this ending at all. It was well paced and I enjoyed it a lot.

I cant think of any way they couldve hyped it up more other than more promo but it deserves to be seen.

Joined Feb 6, 2007
I thought y’all were joking like it was so bad that it was entertaining in a way. That clip makes the movie lit lit!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Not a joke, I watched the whole film, I LOVEEEEEEEE Ana De Armas, she is so bad, I watch that movie, the whole movie and as everything unfolds I'm just terrified. Scared for Keanu, sympathetic, covering my eyes, sheer terror.

Credits roll......Eli Roth. OF COURSE IT IS I said out loud. Who else would come up with something this horrific? :lol:

Joined Jan 17, 2009
Same. So much same. Cant believe my Space Jam selection didn't end up with a unanimous last place vote :lol:
If I was really picking my favorites movies, 10/12 probably would have been international, but I at least wanted to keep things a little competitive. Not even in terms of getting votes - just didn’t want to make it TOO easy for people drafting around me :lol:

Joined Oct 28, 2006
The draft got me wanting to watch a lot of movies I haven't seen. Not only drafted movies, but movies in general :lol:

I still have so many Blu Ray's I haven't even opened yet :lol:

Feel like watching some action movie tonight or tomorrow. Should I start with the new mission impossibles? (Last one I saw was 3) or should I start with The Kingsman?

Joined Feb 6, 2007
The draft got me wanting to watch a lot of movies I haven't seen. Not only drafted movies, but movies in general :lol:

I still have so many Blu Ray's I haven't even opened yet :lol:

Feel like watching some action movie tonight or tomorrow. Should I start with the new mission impossibles? (Last one I saw was 3) or should I start with The Kingsman?
Missions, if you are on 4-5-6, you're welcome. Serious, you're welcome.

Then do Kingsman 1-2.

big j 33

Supporter
Joined May 31, 2006
Absolutely Mission.

I almost took Fallout this draft. Dead serious. It might have the best collection of action set pieces in one movie.

I'm surprised I had as many votes as I did.

Top Bottom