Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Bill & Ted Face the Music 4.5/8 - The original is still the best in the serious but there were some cool moments. I thought the song in the beginning wasn't bad and Anthony Carrigan as Dennis Caleb McCoy was pretty funny. Shout out to Kid Cudi "station!!"

Cobra Kai has been outstanding. 🔥🔥

Can't wait for S3.

loved season 1 so far. Bout to start 2. It’s pretty low quality but its SO well done with respect to the original story.

kinda flipping the script on Jonny vs Danny. And the Mr. Miyagi flashbacks :wow: :wow: :wow: right in the feels. I honestly don’t know how good it is objectively because I can’t put aside how great it is to see them rehash themes from the OG. It takes me right back to that era of hanging out at the video arcade and riding bikes around being a kid getting in fights etc

loved season 1 so far. Bout to start 2. It’s pretty low quality but its SO well done with respect to the original story.

kinda flipping the script on Jonny vs Danny. And the Mr. Miyagi flashbacks :wow: :wow: :wow: right in the feels. I honestly don’t know how good it is objectively because I can’t put aside how great it is to see them rehash themes from the OG. It takes me right back to that era of hanging out at the video arcade and riding bikes around being a kid getting in fights etc

Def has some cringe, but also the heart behind it. Off jump, Johnny in the Mr Miyagi role, the bully turned anti bully, right the wrongs, the still competitive dislike with Daniel, helping a group of "losers" with his heart in the right place, but just never using the right words..... :lol:

It's so awesome. You'll love S2.

Was watching a Seinfeld re-run. Son wandered in for a minute and watched: “hey, that guy sound like the bee from Bee Movie!”

Man Boyz n The Hood is too sad for me. Not even Ricky dying but how their mom treat Doughboy. Last time I watched it that had me messed up.

I'm picking Friday cause I can laugh at it.
Ferris/Friday

I saw Tenet in IMAX last night.

I saw the early showing tonight. There were no more than 10-15 in the IMAX theater, all spaced out. ⠀

Overall, I thought it was good, but the plot got confusing as hell at points.⠀

The action sequences were well done, but the audio mixing was iffy and I had trouble understanding what the actors were saying at times. ⠀

I was getting Bane vibes whenever someone wore a mask. ⠀

It did feel like I was watching Inception 2 at points, but it's definitely not a knockoff or anything. Inception was the better film of the two. ⠀

DB0D160E-544A-4B78-B43B-805677AC0CBA.gif
D337F91A-8160-450B-9DB7-F5E7F934AD22.gif
4110F0BD-DF40-4572-BAC7-9DF751623B05.gif
04372811-14F0-42AE-BBC8-7FB6BBDF572E.gif
DFB6F81B-A8D4-4ACA-B05C-8EC2976F1FA8.gif

Back
Top Bottom