Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

The Puerto Rican Princess Joseline Hernandez :lol:

232FF528-D210-4484-8D31-439402BB158D.gif

Fright Night 2 (1988) - 6/8

As a fan of the original, this sequel was cool to me. Basically a variant of the first. Plus there are some gnarly practical effects in the third act

Just finished E:5 of Lovecraft Country. Man, look, Jordan Peele is a gift I didn't see coming and we don't deserve but damn sure need.

-foe
Glad you're enjoying it. Show is fire. Don't forget that Misha Green is the showrunner. She's really good man. Peele is a good writer/director and apparently has a great eye for talent. Can't wait for Candyman

Whiplash - 7.5/8

Haven’t watched it since it first come out but it still an excellent film. Still don’t know how Miles Teller character didn’t throw hands with JK Simmons character earlier.
Because those cats see those guys as gods, and they need that approval. Definitely couldn't have been me, yell, scream all you want but when you put your hands on me or purposely clown me we have a problem.

Survey

Unforgiven
True Grit (2010)

Pulp Fiction
Reservoir Dogs
True Grit

If you would have asked me around 2010 I would have said Unforgiven, however Clint has kind of changed my opinion of him over the years.

Pulp Fiction
I caught the train for Reservoir Dogs late, moms wasn't renting or buying it so I didn't see it until well into my adult career. At that point movie had aged.

Back
Top Bottom