Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Season 3 of BABY?!

Man the ambiance of this Series is so dope.
Whoever did the Music is badass.
Some real exotic beauties in this series, Chiara is so fire.
She would do well in the Girlfriend Experience if that ever comes back.

Ok, I'm starting Cobra Kai TODAY!
Bro it’s legit man. By the time episode 4 rolled in I was SOLD. I was determined to finish it from jump but episode 4 I hit that “ready to binge” fit and totally jumped all in. For sure worth it. Every time Commuters Young Hearts played, it took me back to La Petite DayCare where I first watched, immediately followed by a playground experience where we all practiced the crane kick. That film gave me so much confidence as a kid. Then you can’t forget the all time great Banarama Cruel Summer. No lie, there was more than one occasion where I had a tear of joy in my eye while watching. Loved it.

8D30A10D-CE74-472D-9986-70984C23F9D9.gif
52323044-F1A7-4A9B-BA0C-2B0852381006.gif
D9E750F2-A549-4640-98B7-982B6159BC1E.gif
32DD341E-1EC0-4D59-823D-96FC0ABA5DE0.gif

Bro it’s legit man. By the time episode 4 rolled in I was SOLD. I was determined to finish it from jump but episode 4 I hit that “ready to binge” fit and totally jumped all in. For sure worth it. Every time Commuters Young Hearts played, it took me back to La Petite DayCare where I first watched, immediately followed by a playground experience where we all practiced the crane kick. That film gave me so much confidence as a kid. Then you can’t forget the all time great Banarama Cruel Summer. No lie, there was more than one occasion where I had a tear of joy in my eye while watching. Loved it.

OMG I cant stop watching lmao.

Been sleep for so long and I'm pretty sure I have a theory on why I havent watched it.

So much greatness about this show.

The relationships and different points of views from all perspectives is masterful.

I can guess 1. Carrie 2. Heriditary 6. Christine
7. Ready or Not :rolleyes 8. Conjuring 9. Wicker Man?

What's 3,4,5?

Back
Top Bottom