Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Rosemary's Baby (1968) - 7/8

Another classic movie I waited absolutely too long to see. I actually think that the sexism prominent in America, and subsequently movies, contributed to the horror of this film (intentionally and unintentionally). A crazy trip and you truly sympathize with Rosemary for the entire two hours.

And I know the short haircut must've been a huge deal for a woman in the Sixties, but I actually liked that look for Mia.

Happy 70th Birthday to Bill Murray.

giphy.gif

7Qfq.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Holy ****, LA's Finest is an actual spinoff from Bad Boys?!?!?!?

And my boy Matt Sarecen from Friday Night Lights is in it?

And more importantly, Jessica Alba is in it. :wink:

I need my avy back. People don't even know me without it. :frown:

Holy ****, LA's Finest is an actual spinoff from Bad Boys?!?!?!?

And my boy Matt Sarecen from Friday Night Lights is in it?

And more importantly, Jessica Alba is in it. :wink:

I need my avy back. People don't even know me without it. :frown:

I was crushed on your behalf when that happened. Are you not allowed to have an avy ever again?

Master Zik Master Zik How far along are you with Friday Night Lights? Just started last night. So far so good. Peter Berg's directorial style takes a little bit of getting used to with that quick, narrow, wobbly camera work.

Master Zik Master Zik How far along are you with Friday Night Lights? Just started last night. So far so good. Peter Berg's directorial style takes a little bit of getting used to with that quick, narrow, wobbly camera work.
I finished it like 2 months ago :lol:

Breezed through it.

EDIT

It felt like 2 months ago at least :lol: but I finished it in Aug and there's like 2 posts summing up my thoughts on the show. It was a good binge. Good series.

Last edited:
Forgot all about this episode

A pure classic :rofl:

absolute certified CLASSIC. I remember this season was the beginning of the downfall of the show, but this one and the water park episode are true gems of the season. Frank wanting to say the n-word is one of the funniest things ever for some reason :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyone watch "Ratched" yet? "One Flew Over The ****oo's Nest" trending. I think cause of "Ratched". One Flew is such a fire movie.

so I’m on vacation this week. It got turned into a stay-cation because of covid, plus my backup travel plans were Yosemite but the fires closed the park to tourists. Long story short, I’ve been eating edibles this week and watching movies.

Ratched was LIT the first couple episodes. The color pallette is Wes Anderson status. Lots of style and cool cinematography. The music score is very similar to vertigo and other Hitchcock classics. I was all in.

watched it sober today and I wasn’t feeling it half as much. I’m not sure if I just wasn’t appreciating the vibe while sober or if it just got boring the further I got.

edit**** R.I.P. C CP1708 old alba AVY
E7B0A0F0-C4BA-4A01-BD41-FB6579D06B44.jpeg

Sittin on my couch, mindin my own business, got a PM from Meth that my avy was no longer acceptable. Someone else was caught up and pointed at me, so Meth snatched me too. Been gone ever since. :frown:
Yea that was me.
Definitely my most regrettable moment here on NT. Not my proudest moment. I was going through it.
Still think about it every time I see your whatever TF that is you have now. I know I apologized, but again, sorry about that, man.

Last edited:
Came in to post, I watched episode 1 of Ratched, this is a new sensation for me. Reminds me of the way I felt when I finally watched Twin Peaks. Learning that Ratched is based on a character from One Flew Over the ****oos Nest. Always heard good things but never watched it, will definitely get it in after finishing Ratched though. I didn’t know it swept the Academy that year. All 5 awards. That’s Strength.

Back
Top Bottom