Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Alicia Vikander can hit me with the two piece whenever she wants.

Zodiac 5.5/8 - Idk how I've never seen this. The cast is loaded and even though its a longer than normal runtime the pacing is good.

Cuties - No rating. This shouldn't exist. I watched the Director's explanation on what she was trying to create and I get it but she missed the mark big time.

Zodiac 5.5/8 - Idk how I've never seen this. The cast is loaded and even though its a longer than normal runtime the pacing is good.

Funny story, I actually was 100% unaware of the Zodiac when I watched this movie years ago. I struggled through the long runtime because a pet peeve of mine is not knowing how a story ends, whether I like it not. Let's just say at the end I was...disappointed :lol:

The Social Dilemma 5.5/8

It was interesting to hear the opinions from individuals who worked in tech, but I would rather read an article on the subject in 15 minutes than watch a 1.5 hour documentary :lol:

This Zodiac slander

tenor.gif

Solid 6.5/8. Visuals alone worth the price of admission. Streaming on Netflix.

MV5BNWY3YmZkZjctYjFlMS00Y2FhLTliYTMtMWQzNmJhNjBmNDQ1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzYxOTQ3MDg@._V1_.jpg

this was SUCH a hidden gem of a movie. Visuals and overall vibe were so on point. Also, that **** escalated QUICKLY :lol: :lol:

that one reckless kid was about that life :rofl:

also, immediately recognized dude from
FB4F3185-5C9F-46EC-B795-AD8140BE848E.gif

Just watched, The Devil All The Time.

Maaaan, I absolutely detest religion for what it does to people. I hate it. :lol: :smh:

This movie was extremely dark and depressing, but the acting was solid, and the story kept me interested. I'd like to see Tom Holland in more roles like this.

I can't see myself ever watching this again though. A bit too dark for rewatch. And this is coming from a Horror fan.

I can't see myself ever watching this again though. A bit too dark for rewatch. And this is coming from a Horror fan.
Now I'm intrigued. Putting it on my list. Not the pretend one but the real one :lol:

2020 Horror films I haven't watched yet list.
The Rental
The Devil All The Time
Relic

Just watched, The Devil All The Time.

Maaaan, I absolutely detest religion for what it does to people. I hate it. :lol: :smh:

This movie was extremely dark and depressing, but the acting was solid, and the story kept me interested. I'd like to see Tom Holland in more roles like this.

Just finished it. Well made but yeah that **** is dark. Not really any happy moments :lol:

Holland and Pattinson were great. Skaarsgard (sp?) too

The Trial of the Chicago 7 (Netflix Oct. 16th)
Written & Directed by Aaron Sorkin

Yahya Abdul-Mateen II
Sacha Baron Cohen
Daniel Flaherty
Joseph Gordon-Levitt
Michael Keaton
Frank Langella
John Carroll Lynch
Eddie Redmayne
Noah Robbins
Mark Rylance
Alex Sharp
Jeremy Strong

Last edited:
For posterity - my personal Top 5:

1. Empire Strikes Back
2. Aliens
3. Pee-Wee Big Adventure
4. Anchorman
5. The Last Dragon

love to see it. Great variety in that top 5 :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

peewee big adventure one of the most underrated films. It always got hype because peewee Herman was such an iconic character, but Tim Burton makes that movie so special.

Also, anchorman is in my top 5 comedies of all time list for reals.

7500 6/8

This was good. Had a real grounded realistic approach. Super sad unfortunately cuz of that.

JGL did his thing.

Back
Top Bottom