Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Randomly remembered this spot today

As an owner of the TMNT II VHS, I saw this an insane amount of times :lol: (might be tied with the MJ video before Free Willy). I wonder what the scientific explanation is for kids watching the SAME movie over and over again?

el presidente el presidente

Reminds me of this Pizza hut commercial on the TMNT (1990) VHS that I watched dozens of times. Peep Goldberg as the catcher.

Also, this at the beginning of Turtles

hqdefault.jpg

I wonder what the scientific explanation is for kids watching the SAME movie over and over again?
Probably cause watching the same movie as a kid is something you know you can count on. It's reliable and it makes you happy. And kids need reliability. They can count on it cause it never changes. Also probably to the chase the high from when they first saw it and it was brand new to them.

My mind was pretty blown and the skill level involved with building his team.
Cult or no Cult that is F'ing impressive.
The guy started out as a Goofball in my mind, He ended on a Pedestal.
Not a role model by any means, but the guy had a mouthpiece.

Now that the VOW has ended, FX or STARZ is doing the Series on India Oxenberg, and I'm all over impressed with what I'm hearing he got these Girls and Women to do.
I don't care that he paid the Dhali Llama 1million dollars to cosign his brand, the fact that he got the Dhali Llama to cosign it, is F'ing impressive.
I'm so intrigued by the level of manipulation that took place.
This guy isn't gaining followers from the Poor community, this guy had Legit People in the Business World, doing his bidding.

I'm on episode 4 and finding a lot of those involved extremely difficult to sympathize with. Mark might be the worst. This dude really followed another man around for 12 years like a puppy acting like everything that came out of his mouth was gospel because "science." I don't even think the manipulation was that intricate or elaborate. They basically created a MLM curriculum that poached ideas from other sources and targeted dumb, sheepish or vulnerable adults. They're like more well off versions of the FYRE Festival attendees. You have to really really lack awareness to fall for this sh*t.

I'm more interested to see how it proceeds in court. I hope they dedicate time to that, seeing as how it's 9 episodes.

Can I choose partial runs of shows? Like maybe first 4 or 5 seasons and ignore the rest?

Let’s not be KGB on the time if someone’s on the clock, we’re all around enough, plus no need for this to ‘have’ to go super fast or anything.

Back
Top Bottom