Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I’m sure Brie laid it all out in that movie she did with Jacob Tremblay that had all sorts of noms.

Xfinity needs to hurry up and get HBOMax integrated.

Finally got a chance to watch Class Action Park though. Movie is wild. Throwback to growing up in the 80's/90's when checks and balances weren't really a thing :lol:

Huge news...

Won't be surprised when Disney follows suit.

This could be a huge shift in the industry if it's financially successful for WB

Huge news...

Won't be surprised when Disney follows suit.

This could be a huge shift in the industry if it's financially successful for WB
its a good move for WB because HBO Max still has very limited availability outside of North America. They are banking on driving subs up over since we ain watching in theaters anytime soon anyway while getting whatever they can from international box office.

Will be a very different case for Disney+. They would need to raise their subscription price to even start thinking about dropping MCU movies on the service imo

Straight up action though.

I love Aliens but it's so much more sci-fi than anything else to me.

Where as in comparison something like Predator was literally like a twist to the traditional/predictable prey being hunted story.

Is the movie itself racist or is because of Mel Gibson?
Mainly cuz of Mel

Straight up action though.

I love Aliens but it's so much more sci-fi than anything else to me.

Where as in comparison something like Predator was literally like a twist to the traditional/predictable prey being hunted story.

Mainly cuz of Mel

Yeah I don't consider Aliens an action movie.

Watch The Score with Deniro and Norton and tell me Edward Norton is trash.

Back
Top Bottom