Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

6.75/8 for Richard Jewell. Eastwood in another directorial 'about America' drama but great debut for the big dude that played Richard. def wasn't star struck with the well known actors surrounding him. he was humble like his character:pimp:

Reactions: sb
Just finished The Third Day. I enjoyed it. I wanted a little more payoff in the end but I'm still ok with it. If you liked Midsommar or The Wicker Man then you'll probably like this as well.

On to The Undoing now...

The Lie 3.1/8

I like Mireille Enos and Sarsgaard but this was trash. It was like a worse version of Before and After (Meryl Streep and Liam Neeson), which wasn't that great to begin with.

Well good. Saw this coming. This is the other shoe dropping.

Gonna see a lot of them flock to Universal, Disney, Sony, and Paramount this year.

I just want to know if the Mortal Kombat movie is really still dropping next month. We haven’t seen a single pic or teaser of it yet :lol:

still getting watched at least twice regardless of quality though 8)

Wasn't a part of the HBO Max all movies debut there promo.

So who knows :nerd: Ask Wan.
Yeah I figured there would be an extra delay but ever since the HBO Max news, I’ve seen a lot of outlets reporting the 1/15/21 date again.

Guessing they are reporting wrong info |l :ohwell:

Back
Top Bottom