Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

B62CDF17-C676-417C-B362-6CAD68C79823.gif
D7A904DD-094D-412D-B49D-198DEB8C36A7.gif

Man, I'm not gonna lie. I feel for him. This old theatre was showing Nightmare on Elm Street on a 2 night special about 15 years ago. Me and a friend went to see it on a sat. We were stoned to death and late. When we got to the window the guy asked us if we were real fans. Mind you Elm Street was the first horror movie I ever saw when I was a kid in the 80's so Nightmare on Elm Street held a special place for me.

So we told the ticket guy "yea, were fans". So he told us to go through the left door and not the right. When we went through we immediately saw Robert England (Freddy Krueger) sitting there in a chair doing a photo shoot off to the left (no Freddy makeup). They all gave us a look as if we weren't supposed to go through that door which I realized the ticket guy did us a favor. I also thought maybe we just looked stoned af. So right then I said "Holy s***! It's WES CRAVEN....I can't believe it's WES CRAVEN!" :lol::smh::ohwell: I gave him a nod and saw this sad look on his face as if I called him a pos or something lol. I was puzzled until I turned the corner and I realized what happened. The cringe hit me like a ton of bricks lol. Not one of my finer moments.

Man, I'm not gonna lie. I feel for him. This old theatre was showing Nightmare on Elm Street on a 2 night special about 15 years ago. Me and a friend went to see it on a sat. We were stoned to death and late. When we got to the window the guy asked us if we were real fans. Mind you Elm Street was the first horror movie I ever saw when I was a kid in the 80's so Nightmare on Elm Street held a special place for me.

So we told the ticket guy "yea, were fans". So he told us to go through the left door and not the right. When we went through we immediately saw Robert England (Freddy Krueger) sitting there in a chair doing a photo shoot off to the left. They all gave us a look as if we weren't supposed to go through that door which I realized the ticket guy did us a favor. I also thought maybe we just looked stoned af. So right then I said "Holy s***! It's WES CRAVEN....I can't believe it's WES CRAVEN!" :lol::smh::ohwell: I gave him a nod and saw this sad look on his face as if I called him a pos or something lol. I was puzzled until I turned the corner and I realized what happened. The cringe hit me like a ton of bricks lol. Not one of my finer moments.

Not to make you feel worse, but his name is actually Robert Englund, not England.

Had to look up the vid, whole thing was bad

tenor.gif

My man Kevin crashed and burned! :lol:

So we told the ticket guy "yea, were fans". So he told us to go through the left door and not the right. When we went through we immediately saw Robert England (Freddy Krueger) sitting there in a chair doing a photo shoot off to the left (no Freddy makeup). They all gave us a look as if we weren't supposed to go through that door which I realized the ticket guy did us a favor. I also thought maybe we just looked stoned af. So right then I said "Holy s***! It's WES CRAVEN....I can't believe it's WES CRAVEN!"
:lol:
:smh:
:ohwell:
I gave him a nod and saw this sad look on his face as if I called him a pos or something lol. I was puzzled until I turned the corner and I realized what happened. The cringe hit me like a ton of bricks lol. Not one of my finer moments.
Oh man what an even bigger fail :lol:

It's extra sad/funny cuz Wes just directs, not even an actor

Last edited:
JLC kind of prickly though. I walked by her once on the street in Santa Monica and said, “hey, how’s it going?” And she just walked by silently. :smh:

True story.:lol:
Fem mind = "Just because you say Hi, doesn't mean I have to respond to you. You do not have power over me"

Chicks weaponized normal human interaction and turned it into "Cat Calling"

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Back
Top Bottom