Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

8AF62C71-DC2C-443F-A3B9-21CB625137E5.png

I find it odd that this movie is releasing so close to Nomadland. Seems like the same damn movie :stoneface:

White House Down - Olympus Has Fallen

They do this A LOT

It's amazing how many views and subs these random 1 person comedy skit channels have.
Dude is legit funny minus the controversial jokes.

He grinded and then from there it aint hard to go viral when you funny.

I know we talked about this movie before but I think I'm gonna consider buying "Falling Down" on blu ray. I haven't seen it in so long and I always liked this movie. Great movie to watch in the summer that brings that 90's nostalgia back.
MV5BYjcxMzM3OWMtNmM3Yy00YzBkLTkxMmQtMDk4MmM3Y2Y4MDliL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_U...jpg

Speaking of this, couple months ago we were talking about "no name" actors and actresses that appeared in a lot of stuff. This chick was sort of a staple in 90's "urban" flicks.

Karina Arroyave.

2a0d89da7abc5c27b6916b8838ec4733.jpg

Pretty sure she was in Falling Down. This shot might even be from it TBH. It's been a while.

Would Michael Douglas have been the same big deal if he came up in the 2010s, and not the 1980s/early 1990s, famous dad still withstanding?

He seems like he fits that era of movies he came up in and would’ve been lost in this era.

Would Michael Douglas have been the same big deal if he came up in the 2010s, and not the 1980s/early 1990s, famous dad still withstanding?

He seems like he fits that era of movies he came up in and would’ve been lost in this era.
He can act tho. I think he would've done fine. It comes down to being able to play a character in a story and I think he'd be able to play a lot of characters in todays type of movies.
91x-U04ifAL._RI_.jpg

You can say this for a lot of actors because they don't make the same quality of movies they made from the 70s to the 90s that they make from the 2010s onward.

A lot of the movies Douglas is known for are simply not made or wouldn't get the attention.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom