Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

16451AE6-4DDA-4D85-9B81-9DBB8F76FBDE.gif
6771D0B1-9CEA-4304-95C0-3F9866704BEC.gif

Finally got around to Trial of the Chicago 7. Good movie, but best picture worthy? Eh.

Would've been funny if they got Daniel Kaluuya to play Fred Hampton in that too.

One of the COLDEST Mysteries I can remember.

Attachments

• C1D76BEC-F525-41EE-8443-BEAD7C390252.jpeg
    C1D76BEC-F525-41EE-8443-BEAD7C390252.jpeg
    355.9 KB · Views: 95
My girl had Aquaman on the tv last night. I was watching parts of it off and on and multitasking. The visuals made me want to keep watching but the acting of Momoa and amber heard :sick:

soooo awful. Like unbearable. How you get past the casting audition with acting skills that bad? I understand Momoa being ripped and looking the part, but Heard is inexcusable. She did something extra to get that part, or got dirt on someone. She got the voice and dialect of a 10th grade boy. I don’t get it.

anyways, I saw parts of the beginning and the trial fight between aquaman and his brother. Is it even worth finishing? And also, do I need to watch it for justice league to make sense? Wanted to watch the Snyder cut today, haven’t even seen the Whedon version.

My girl had Aquaman on the tv last night. I was watching parts of it off and on and multitasking. The visuals made me want to keep watching but the acting of Momoa and amber heard :sick:

soooo awful. Like unbearable. How you get past the casting audition with acting skills that bad? I understand Momoa being ripped and looking the part, but Heard is inexcusable. She did something extra to get that part, or got dirt on someone. She got the voice and dialect of a 10th grade boy. I don’t get it.

anyways, I saw parts of the beginning and the trial fight between aquaman and his brother. Is it even worth finishing? And also, do I need to watch it for justice league to make sense? Wanted to watch the Snyder cut today, haven’t even seen the Whedon version.
No and no :lol:

Aquaman is suppose to take place after JL.

Just watched Conjuring 2 for the first time. Nice sequel, but not as good as the original.

Are the Annabelle movies worth it or nah?

Master Zik Master Zik HNL HI HNL HI stark just came up on the train like that. layton and the anti wilfords came to grips with no matter how evil dude is, hes that dude. dont get why layton was arrested and dude and family went in the drawers though. body is ready for the season finale.

Master Zik Master Zik HNL HI HNL HI stark just came up on the train like that. layton and the anti wilfords came to grips with no matter how evil dude is, hes that dude. dont get why layton was arrested and dude and family went in the drawers though. body is ready for the season finale.

im not sure if they realized he's that dude more so that he'll do anything to get the train byke including killing everyone.
they were right there seeing his con play out exactly as he planned it, I was sick for Layton tbh.

is it just me or is Javi sus

Yeah. Its basically train rules. In more normal times you break a law and you get put in the drawers.

Layton even being a threat to Wilford as a potential alternative leader after finally taking back control had to be dealt with.

Reactions: sb
and the mind doing that would be considered the stunt coordinator in the credits

im not sure if they realized he's that dude more so that he'll do anything to get the train byke including killing everyone.
they were right there seeing his con play out exactly as he planned it, I was sick for Layton tbh.

is it just me or is Javi sus

javi might be a mole. at times he feels like hes not part of snowpiercer. like hes there to do a job but with no connection. you might be right.

Back
Top Bottom