Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Happy Birthday Eddie Murphy!

That scene in 48 Hrs of him in the cowboy redneck bar is just some of the best, spectacular, present in the moment acting.

He says a lot of great stuff in that 48hrs scene, but my favorite it when he pulls all the cash out of the dude’s shirt pocket -

“Man, you loaded. Where’d you get all this from?”

“Tax refund”

“Bull ****. You’re too ****ing stupid to have a job.

:lol:

Last edited:
952051A2-2D8F-4EFF-9E1F-0C83EB4A90C2.gif

Nobody in here checked out Nobody yet?
I caught it last week. Very entertaining but a bit too much like John Wick/Taken. Thin plot of course but the stylistic action and gunfights are fun to watch. Was so random having Rza and Christopher Lloyd teaming up in this lol . I'd give it a 5/8

Don't remember anything from any of the Captain America films... so going back and rewatching them all before I get into Falcon and the Winter Soldier

Screen Shot 2021-04-04 at 9.41.15 PM.png

Master Zik Master Zik HNL HI HNL HI that snowpiercer finale was fire.

javi a real one :smh:

i refuse to believe mels is gone.

ruthy about that life.

osweillers dinner fit was fire and was killin it on the keys. had wilford jealous of homies vocals.

sushi car is done.

body is ready for season 3. wilford might go mad since he was duped.

King Kong vs Godzilla :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

These writers were on one :lol:

got spaceships flying around and going to the center of the earth and kong floating through shifting gravities like a balloon, touching rocks and **** :lol:

gotta be one of the most ridiculous films expecting to be taken serious. Like if all time. This wasn’t expected to be taken Oscars serious, I get that. But this damn well wasn’t marketed as a “Sharknado” type movie and that’s def what it turned out to be.

I enjoyed it for what it was, but damn this is some hilarious stuff. ALSO..........

What the hell is up with CGI the last 8-10 years?! Why is it so bad now? Why does Peter Jackson’s CGI from KingKong in 2005 look SO MUCH better than this movie? It’s not even close. How can this be possible? A phone from 2005 doesn’t look better than a phone now. What’s happening??

Paramount+ has charged me $9.99 four separate times since Feb. 25th (like 38 days), when that’s supposed to be the charge for one month.

I did an email ticket with Support and asked what the charges were for, and they responded saying they cancelled my account and refunded me for one charge.

What the ****?

Back
Top Bottom