Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

that aint gonna happen unfortunately. they are pumping out sequel after sequel and making hundreds of millions of bucks. the have no reason to change the formula

i was reading that the dungeons and dragons episode in community almost got the main guy fired. i mean that isn't even extreme. they were nervous that it would nerd the show up and ruin their demographic. ONE EPISODE. you cant do much outside the box these days

Originally Posted by MrONegative

I liked Better Off Ted. The scientists were the best. And Portia...
30t6p3b.gif
Ellen
tired.gif
Funny.  The dude that starred in that show -- Jay something -- used to show up to play ball at  one of my regular courts.  I didn't watch his show because I always thought he was kind of a douche.  But maybe I'll check it out now since some of you guys are recommending it.  
On a related note, one day that Jay guy brought Breckin Meyer with him to play ball.  Meyer is tiny.  I think he's probably like 5'3", 115.  Cool guy though.  

Originally Posted by MrONegative

I liked Better Off Ted. The scientists were the best. And Portia...
30t6p3b.gif
Ellen
tired.gif
Funny.  The dude that starred in that show -- Jay something -- used to show up to play ball at  one of my regular courts.  I didn't watch his show because I always thought he was kind of a douche.  But maybe I'll check it out now since some of you guys are recommending it.  
On a related note, one day that Jay guy brought Breckin Meyer with him to play ball.  Meyer is tiny.  I think he's probably like 5'3", 115.  Cool guy though.  

BTTF Trilogy on Blu-Ray is only $15 at Bestbuy and Target this weekend. I apologize if this isn't a deal, but one of the best trilogies under the price of $20 is a steal IMO.

BTTF Trilogy on Blu-Ray is only $15 at Bestbuy and Target this weekend. I apologize if this isn't a deal, but one of the best trilogies under the price of $20 is a steal IMO.

If you don't have anything going on this morning, The Ballad of Jack and Rose comes on IFC in about ten minutes.
A father and daughter isolated on an island off the East Coast andliving on a once thriving commune grapple with the limits of family andsexuality.
Daniel Day-Lewis, Camilla Belle, Catherine Keener, Jena Malone, Paul Dano and Jason Lee.

If you don't have anything going on this morning, The Ballad of Jack and Rose comes on IFC in about ten minutes.
A father and daughter isolated on an island off the East Coast andliving on a once thriving commune grapple with the limits of family andsexuality.
Daniel Day-Lewis, Camilla Belle, Catherine Keener, Jena Malone, Paul Dano and Jason Lee.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Its as close to perfect as a comedy can get.

Its on Netflix Instant too
Which I don't have....nor need without a computer at home.  (save it, I know, I know)

Am I reading this right?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Its as close to perfect as a comedy can get.

Its on Netflix Instant too
Which I don't have....nor need without a computer at home.  (save it, I know, I know)

Am I reading this right?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

It's an awesome deal... Picking it up today.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Came in here to post this too
laugh.gif

Picked it up at Target...they also have a bunch of blu-rays for $7.99

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

I want drama without the inexplicable romance,or Danny Tanner life lessons. I want controversy that extends past"controversial" with a status quo story. I want the people with themost power in the industry to push the limits and not care. I wantSFX/CGI-filled blockbusters to have masterful scripts, and not justrely heavily on the aesthetics. I want new. I want real, even inunreal. I want dystopia. I want less superheroes. Mostly, I just wantmy mind impregnated.
You should watch the films from the New Hollywood era.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

I want drama without the inexplicable romance,or Danny Tanner life lessons. I want controversy that extends past"controversial" with a status quo story. I want the people with themost power in the industry to push the limits and not care. I wantSFX/CGI-filled blockbusters to have masterful scripts, and not justrely heavily on the aesthetics. I want new. I want real, even inunreal. I want dystopia. I want less superheroes. Mostly, I just wantmy mind impregnated.
You should watch the films from the New Hollywood era.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Well it's on regular Netflix too, so do that.

I was talking about CP's computer-less home, if I read his post right. That's mind-bottling!!

You know how grandparents are. They just cant keep up with technology at all.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Well it's on regular Netflix too, so do that.

I was talking about CP's computer-less home, if I read his post right. That's mind-bottling!!

You know how grandparents are. They just cant keep up with technology at all.

Originally Posted by jrp44

laugh.gif

Got the last copy at my store... Now I just gotta find some cover art for these because I hate these damn book cover cases...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by jrp44

laugh.gif

Got the last copy at my store... Now I just gotta find some cover art for these because I hate these damn book cover cases...
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom