Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

This dude is really a next level low life, geez

its kinda fascinating. Like most people have no idea what their flaws are. Everything you say and do, seems normal to YOU. It’s fascinating that a person can be that much of a low life and think they’re normal and that it’s others that are the problem.

and how could a person know? You’d hope they have friends that could be up front and honest. But how can you trust your friends opinions if it doesn’t aline with the personality you’ve chosen? Just interesting to think about. I’m not meaning to defend Chet’s douchebag personality, just wondering if people know that they are douchebags or not? Like does a crazy person KNOW they’re crazy? And if they don’t know, what’s the best way to convince them?

I thought this technique was pretty cool. During a rehearsal for “One Hour Photo”, as a game, they would ask the actor who played “Jake” to recite his lines VERY LOUDLY in order to help him deviate from his naturally introverted nature.

For the first time.

Currently

E6A73754-22E2-4DA1-B771-65F3B6602148.jpeg

Lol I thought it was one and done but then I was like if they bringing back Your Honor and Dexter 🤷🏽‍♂️
Those are different cuz Dexter had 8 seasons, a trash last few seasons with a horrible final season so now they just doing it right.

They announced Your Honor s2 pretty soon after.

Its been 2 years since Watchmen. Going on 3.

Michael Bay’s best film jpzx jpzx
:wow: Better than Pain & Gain?!

Toss up between The Rock and Bad Boys for Bay's best movie.
Bad Boys 2 is the most amazing. For every right and wrong reason. And for that, itll be my favorite Bay movie always. Maybe not the "best" but that's okay with me.

The Rock

57 minutes in. Seems like Ed Harris is working with/trying to break out Connery 👀👀

Like Crazy.
I’ve see. This film a couple of times, few even.
Tougher watch this go around.
Nobody should lose their Life the way he did.
Something about Anton I was just fascinated with.
The chemistry between him and Felicity was as good as you could want.

The Rock

57 minutes in. Seems like Ed Harris is working with/trying to break out Connery 👀👀
Bathhouse? standoff scene is crazy!
if u haven't, try A history with Murder. Ed Harris n that Aragorn dude from Lotr. Intense!

Putting this in a spoiler for those just catching up on the Lethal Weapon series…

It’s funny watching the movie now when Riggs and Murtaugh are talking about the possibility Amanda Huntsacker was with a girl right before she died and Riggs says something like “disgusting”. When really most dudes would be thinking “oh ****, awesome” at that idea :lol:

Back
Top Bottom