Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

“California, stay away from here. Stay away from here now, don’t— don’t come in here. Whatever you hear, stay away. John Doe has the upper hand. Mills!!!!”

Finally finished Squid Game.

Cool show, with an interesting concept but I don't get all this hype around it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Had a feeling this was the case. Main reason I haven’t watched it yet.

On a related note, does Ted Lasso live up to the hype? Everyone around is acting as if I’m missing out on Thrones.

Season 2 was good, and impressive coming off of Season 1–but S1 I thought separated itself of the two as the better plus more enjoyable season.

Never even heard of this. Ben looks hilarious.

ol’ Brendan Fraser from Bedazzled lookin
7AB80440-D6D0-4881-B5F8-BA861EF044F2.png

Dramatic films intended for adult audiences have routinely been tanking during the pandemic era. Just not a genre people seem to be into right now.

I wonder who on Rotten Tomatoes writes this:

CRITICS CONSENSUS
Dune occasionally struggles with its unwieldy source material, but those issues are largely overshadowed by the scope and ambition of this visually thrilling adaptation.

They're the most powerful person in any room

American Rust on showtime :lol:

Your Honor is better and even less frustrating than this :lol:
I don't even know why we're still following gay dude hitchhiking across the country :lol:

Dude wanting to play the quiet game during his bail hearing is an idiot. I want him to go down even knowing he didn't do it.

That sheriff living a wild life.

I wonder who on Rotten Tomatoes writes this:

CRITICS CONSENSUS
Dune occasionally struggles with its unwieldy source material, but those issues are largely overshadowed by the scope and ambition of this visually thrilling adaptation.

They're the most powerful person in any room

I think similar things were said about the 80s Dune. Which is not a good sign for the remake.

Back
Top Bottom