Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

On Hulu… you could do a Pig/Willy’s Wonderland Cage marathon? Anyone seen Willy’s Wonderland? Cage hasn’t talked and it’s an hour in.

On Hulu… you could do a Pig/Willy’s Wonderland Cage marathon? Anyone seen Willy’s Wonderland? Cage hasn’t talked and it’s an hour in.
Cage doesn't say a word in Willys Wonderland. I thought it was a decent watch but nothing id have a desire to rewatch. Haven't seen Pig yet though.

Watched Nightmare Alley last night, went to 9pm showing and theater was less than half full. Lots of people in the lobby likely there for Spiderman. The movie had a great atmosphere and made you feel like you were part of an old time carnival/circus in the first half, great acting by Cooper and I also liked Dafoe's performance as an old washed head carnie. However, the second half where Cooper gets greedy and involved with Cate Blanchet's character really dragged for me. The parts with Richard Jenkins were fun to watch though. Overall I'd give this one a 4.5/8 as there did seem to be some parts I missed towards the end so I might rewatch when this comes out on demand.

Watched Nightmare Alley last night, went to 9pm showing and theater was less than half full. Lots of people in the lobby likely there for Spiderman. The movie had a great atmosphere and made you feel like you were part of an old time carnival/circus in the first half, great acting by Cooper and I also liked Dafoe's performance as an old washed head carnie. However, the second half where Cooper gets greedy and involved with Cate Blanchet's character really dragged for me. The parts with Richard Jenkins were fun to watch though. Overall I'd give this one a 4.5/8 as there did seem to be some parts I missed towards the end so I might rewatch when this comes out on demand.
Damn that’s a super low score. Was gonna get ticks for later this afternoon but iono now

C09AC2B3-0744-4A59-A9DB-BA3DF5D0DB73.jpeg

A8C79E04-1CA8-432C-957C-DA992C60C4EA.gif

my president :pimp:

Chappie-419088457-large.jpg

Rotten Tomatoes has this at 32% critics 56% audience.

I get it's not District 9 but Jesus.

7.6/10

Also the 2 main villains are South African rappers not actors by trade.

They did a hell of a job.
They’re hard core tripping.
It took me years and a final rewatch to come around on District9 and I now find that film near Perfect.
With that being said
Chappie > District 9

The real reason I came in……
There’s something weird and eerie about this recent resurgence in COVID cases and super Athetes who are 99% vaccinated failing all of these Health Protocols and even getting COVID, again and or for the first time.

It’s promoted a few rewatch Stories for me.
CONTAGION.
****, I had to stop half hour in.
**** started scaring me a little bit.
Now, it’s 1am and I settled for I AM LEGEND instead.

Back
Top Bottom