Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

265178510_5013193118704858_5563520884436251462_n.jpg
Had totally forgotten that Jeremy Piven was George in the "Jerry" pilot on Seinfeld. :lol:
I remember Cuba Gooding & Jeremy Pivens were in a movie I used to like when I was a kid called Judgment Night.

This new Home Alone is surprisingly good this far.
I thought it was going to be another terrible version without Culkin but it’s not.

I watched "I Care a Lot." yesterday. Weird flow to the movie, but I enjoyed it. Not believable in any sense, at any point, but it was a fun enough ride :lol: Rosamund did her thing; Eiza... *Joakim Noah meme*; Dinklage was funny and did a good job too. Overall I think it falls somewhere around 5/8. Not a waste of time and it had some great chemistry between everybody, but nothing ground breaking and not something I think I'll revisit in the future.

Did you feel like you needed a shower afterwards? Cuz I did. :lol:
I loved it. So damn good.

Did you feel like you needed a shower afterwards? Cuz I did. :lol:
I loved it. So damn good.
I needed a cigarette. It was like a wild night with a satisfying yet predictable ending. Perfectly good, but nothing spectacular. I enjoyed it but probably wouldnt go out of my to revisit.

Unless I'm fiending for more Eiza
url

I nearly finished first season of From Dusk til Dawn series over a year ago. Remember it being good but just stopped watching for whatever reason, will have to get back to it after seeing those gifs, lawd Eiza got me weak.

Yeah. Is it good? :lol:

I just watched it a few months back and gave some feedback in here.

It was different. But I personally enjoyed it. It certainly is a bit over the top, but consider the subject. The performances are good by the leads, the story is good for developing further lore of the film. They go more in depth of the actual heist that took place to set the film off. Then they of course expand off that.

It gets a little out there, but it's worth it. IMO.

A24 don't miss!

Checking out Nightmare Alley on Thursday since I missed the window for decent seats for the early access screening tomorrow.

A24 don't miss!

Checking out Nightmare Alley on Thursday since I missed the window for decent seats for the early access screening tomorrow.
Also likely going to catch it on Thursday. I feel like its flying under the radar though with Spiderman also dropping this week. I was just looking at showtimes for Nightmare Alley on Thurs and the showing I wanted doesn't have a single seat reserved yet.

This could sincerely SINCERELY win Best Picture, I absolutely loved this film. CODA stands for “Child of Deaf Adults”, and the main actress, Emilia Jones, crushes it, absolute breakout. She’s the only one in her family that is not deaf, and she has the beautiful but crushing problem of having a scholarship-worthy singing voice that her family cannot hear.

I don’t often get this excited about award-hyped movies but I can’t recommend it enough. It’s A+ for storyline, characters, heartwarming, perfect movie to watch with your significant other.

A10C9E06-F9DC-4B1D-9B8E-DE52A7C2BDAD.jpeg

Already earned a Golden Globe nomination for Best Motion Picture. On Apple TV+.

9/8!

Back
Top Bottom