Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I had thought I'd seen the old ones but no, which is why it's getting fired up now in the crazy-BUT-sweet horror fall. Only 84 minutes, can fit it in tonight

Currently, first time apparently

MV5BMTU1MzY2NDc2MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTc3MTUzMzI@._V1_.jpg
Almost thought the movie title was Who Will Survive and What Will Be Left of Them? :lol:

x Buddha Bless x x Buddha Bless x The poster is old school all the way, in the movie there was times where they spelled chainsaw "Chain Saw" ... maybe that was right then, or both are right.

I had thought I'd seen the old ones but no, which is why it's getting fired up now in the crazy-BUT-sweet horror fall. Only 84 minutes, can fit it in tonight

Currently, first time apparently

MV5BMTU1MzY2NDc2MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTc3MTUzMzI@._V1_.jpg
2 is gonna blow your mind. Go into that one blind lol

I took a break from the classics and saw Barbarian today. There was potential for a good/great horror movie but it eventually fell back into standard cliches

After escaping the first time, no way the lady should have gone back on her own.

The whole storyline with the sexual assault case was unnecessary, it's a horror movie bruh. Just get a third character in the house :lol:

The pacing was off. Scenes like the breastfeeding moment, and the end didn't have much of an impact because we barely spent time with the characters.

Don't Worry Darling was great, imo........

Ok, well, maybe it was moreso that I got to watch Florence Pugh for two hours. I wish it was a Justice League long film. :lol:

She is :smokin

No idea why all the behind the scenes weirdness but movie was fine to me. Prolly trash without her but she's gold. Olivia Wilde used to be a smokeshow, she looks like a 10 year old boy next to Pugh. :smokin :lol:

Bryce Dallas > Chastain > Amy - but she does look hot in those photos that were posted earlier:
I might agree in terms of looks, but in terms of acting I think that's backwards. I love Jessica Chastain as an actress. I think she's really really great. And Amy Adams is just a beast. She's a perennial All-Star first ballot Hall of famer. She can definitely be the best player in a championship team

Just finished Once Upon a Time in America. What an extremely long and wild ride. I like how they left the ending open to whether it actually happened or was an opium dream. Time to go spiral and read multiple interpretations on the web

Last edited:
“For me, the action IS the juice.”

Goddamn Heat is a masterpiece. Gets better as I get older. Mann is the GOAT of filming in LA. Dude captures inner-city Los Angeles like no one else.

7FD969E6-2C76-4ED3-AA54-DD52651EA732.png

E329CCF3-9391-4FF7-9A44-9D6694AB81FE.gif
speaking of action flicks with De Niro on it, aside from Heat, I love this film a lot....

Attachments

• 15-MINUTES-2001-ORIGINAL-CINEMA-POSTER__41680.jpg
    15-MINUTES-2001-ORIGINAL-CINEMA-POSTER__41680.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 76
Back
Top Bottom